Nightmares (Kokichi angst/fluff)

You're alone, Kokichi, and you always will be!

I will never love you!

You probably just use Miu to make yourself feel better about yourself!

These words just filled Kokichi's mind as he slept, the people who said them towering over him. He usually had this happen to him but it was somehow worse this time.

He silently sobbed, waking up after Miu appeared. She's the reason is was all so bad this time, her dead body was hanging infront of him.
He pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed.

Kokichi's POV

"I should go to Miu's room. She knows how to calm me down..." I slowly get off my bed and tiptoe to Miu's room which wasn't too far.
It was around twelve in the morning so she might not answer.

I get to Miu's door and quietly knock. I hear shifting and the door knob turning.

"What are you doing here so late Kochi?" She asks, I put my hand on my neck and nervously smile. She notices my tear stained face and pulls me inside.

"What happened? Was it another nightmare?" I nod, she sighs " This has been doing this more often then usual and you haven't told me anything about them!" I look down "S-sorry".

Miu puts her hand on my shoulder and kisses my cheek "Just get in the bed" Miu said smiling. I lay on her torso (I-) and Miu started playing with my hair.

"So, tell me about this nightmare of yours. Was it... About me? " Miu asked, making eye contact with me.

" Well... Kinda..?" I reply as I closed my eyes, "Well, what was I doing?" I think about the memory for a moment and start to get teary again "Y-you were hanging... And dead..." I was trying not to cry infront of her.

Miu stopped playing with my hair and her hand was now resting on my head "Well-" I accidentally cut her off.

"And the others " Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito, everyone! They were all saying horrible things! They said you didn't love me and they said that my love for you was a lie! It's not! " I started crying. Miu sighed and rubbed my back in a circular motion "Hey, hey, calm down. It's okay, it was just a nightmare" Miu hadn't ever seen me cry genuine tears before, she's only ever seen the afterwards.

Time skip brought to you by my friend taking me out of thought-

I had finally calmed down and looked at Miu who had her eyes closed "Hey, Miu?" I asked
"Yeah?" She replied, now looking at me "Can you play some music?". She giggled "Sure, also you're still in your clothes. Go put on you're night clothing while I find a song okay? " I nod and get off Miu, starting to head to my room.

I put on a checkered shirt with some black knee long shorts. I then headed back to Miu's room. Miu had her head phones ready and gave me an earbud as I got back on her torso. She then started playing " Space girl by Frances Forever" (it's at the top). She always played that song when one of us were sad. Miu quietly sang along while I fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning to Miu gone. I rub my eyes a bit before getting up and grabbing some clothes that I brought to her room to wear.

I walked to the cafeteria and sat down next to Miu "Hey there sleepy head!" She says laughing "What? What time is it? " I asked. Miu checked her Monopod " two in the afternoon. I decided to let you sleep since I know you're not getting enough of it" Miu smiled as she pat my head before eating her salad.

I started looking around, Maki and Kaito were making out on the wall next to the kitchen, Shuichi and Kaede were chilling and talking to each other, (I don't just ship straight stuff I promise) Gonta was playing with a butterfly, Rantoro messing with a knife and talking to mask man, (I can't spell his name-) Himiko and Tenko were being raging lesbians, and K1-B0 was talking with Angie.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder which made me flinch out of habit, it was from Miu, "You're zoning out, you good?" I laughed "Yeah, I just enjoy seeing everyone happy!" I hadn't realized how loud I said that until everyone was looking at me.

"What the fuck? Since when did you start caring about how we felt? " Maki said, I blushed from embarrassment "because I'm not as cold hearted as you guys think..? " Miu laughed "I donno!"

I'm gonna end it here because I have no more ideas and I wrote this at 4am from the beginning to 10am on the last sentence 👌🏻 Cya!