If Miu was alive when Kokichi died (Angst)

Miu's POV.

I can't believe it, Kaito killed Kokichi. I run up to him and slap him, "Hey, ow!" he shouts holding his cheeck, "Shut up asshole! You killed my fucking boyfriend!" I yelled, forming tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Maki grabbed me by the hair and yanked me back, "Bitch!" she yelled, I got up and kicked her in the gut, she bent over, "I hate you Kaito!" those tears fell. So many fell.

"Oh shut up! Kokichi was useless anyways." Maki said. I turned to face her.

"What did you say?" I said in a voice that shocked the few left in the court room. It sounded as though I was going to kill someone.

"I said, 'Kokichi was useless anyways' he always lied, he never helped us out. Why do you care?" She said. My heart boiled with rage. I walked towards her and punched her in the jaw.

"He's been more help then you guys could even fucking imagine! He made a plan to kill himself so everyone could escape! He had the whole thing written down! Every detail. It was to protect us and to find the mastermind! You guys are so fucking stupid you bullied him through it all and really believed he was the mastermind after he lied so much! How dumb can someone get?!" I yell. Silence filled the room.

"H-he did...what?" Shuichi stuttered, "You heard me." I looked at Monokuma.

"Let us cash in our votes already half n half bear" I said in a dull voice.

"No wait!" Maki said, falling to her knees. We all voted for Kaito and he got executed. As that was going on, Maki was yelling for it to stop, "Guess what bitch, we all suffered a big loss now it's time to face yours." I said, Maki got up and turned to me.

"Fuck you!" She tried to body slam me but I kicked her off before she got the chance, then I got on top of her. I began puching and hitting in random places. Shuichi had to pull me off of her before there was another murder and execution. Hell, it took even Tsumugi to hold me back from killing her and she didn't even want to. After I had finished my little fight I just cried into Shuichi's arms and didn't stop.

Wow I really like making myself and others suffer huh-