22

TW's:
-Mentions police
-Mentions hallucinations
-Mentions everything that happened

Clay's POV

George sat next to me and they were softly humming songs to me. A while back they called the police to pick me up here and now I was laying down in their arms. George was rubbing my hair softly and kissed my cheek constantly.

After a while the voices got a little less, which made me bring back to the reality, only that wasn't that perfect. As soon as I realised what was happening again, I started panicking. Panicking more than I had ever done.

I started breathing faster and within literal seconds, my calm breathing went up to hyperventilation. George held me really tightly, softly talking to me as they rubbed my cheeks.

'You're going to be okay, Clay,' they whispered.

I was so extremely short of breath and I felt like dying, I knew for sure I was going to die at this point. I cried my eyes out as I kept hyperventilating and after a while I got mad. I got really mad and started hitting my fist in the sand, but George grabbed my hand.

'Let's do a challenge, Clay. Who do you think can breath the slowest of us?'

I looked at them in confusion, but without me even realising, my breathing started calming down as soon as I tried breathing a little slower.

'I think you won,' George said after a while as I was breathing calmly again.

I smiled softly and hid my face again, still being very scared.

'Kill,' I whispered.

'What?'

'Kill me, he grab knife, scared, screaming.' I started rocking quicker and quicker and I squeezed George's hand.

'Who did that?'

'Uncle, George. Uncle kill me.'

'What happened?'

'Kill me.'

'Your uncle tried to kill you?'

I nodded heavily. 'Scared.'

'Come here, you're safe with me. Clay, shall we imagine your dream again? But this time in real life.'

I nodded slowly and smiled a bit.

'What were you doing in your dream?'

'Walk.'

'Come, can you walk?'

I nodded slowly and we stood up. 'What else did you do?'

'Hold hands.'

George grabbed my hand tightly and rubbed my hand with their thumb. 'What else?'

'Looking at sea.'

George smiled and they pointed at the sea. 'Look, Clay. Do you see the water softly hitting the shore?'

I nodded slowly and smiled shyly.

'What else happened?'

'We kiss,' I whispered.

'Do you want me to kiss you, Clay?'

I nodded heavily and George pulled me closer by my shoulders. They stood on the tip of their toes and pressed their lips on mine. George wanted to break apart after a few seconds, but I pulled them closer against my body to kiss them longer. George accepted it and we kissed for a while just until we ran out of breath.

'Are you better?' George asked me.

'Kiss again?'

'Do you want to kiss with me again?'

I nodded heavily. George smiled at me and I started leaning in again, pressing my lips on theirs. We kissed again just as long as it both took us to ran out of air and I kissed them really shortly after again.

I smiled shyly and looked at my hands. 'I'm sorry for leaving,' I whispered.

'The whole police is looking for you, Clay.'

'I'm so sorry, I thought you wouldn't care.'

'I have only cried about you, do you realise how much I love you? That I don't care at all about what anyone thinks of us? I'm in love with you and those stupid bullies aren't going to stop me at all. I love you, Clay.'

'I love you too, I just wish I wasn't gay.'

'I have wished for that for about a thousand times, of course I wished to like a girl and not be discriminated all the time, but I love YOU and I won't stop loving you, even though you're a boy and I will get discriminated.'

'I love you more,' I whispered.

'Then you don't know how much I love you.'

'George, I know this is all really weird. I'm sorry for leaving the house, but after what happened at home and in school, I really couldn't stay there for a bit. What happened in school?'

'Nothing today. They didn't talk to me or about you, they just know you're gay now and that we kissed.'

'I don't want to go back.'

'We are going home first now.'

'NO, I can't go home.'

'Stay calm, okay? You're not going home. We are firstly going to go to the hospital and the police station and after that you will come with me.'

'Hospital?'

'You haven't had anything to drink in a few days, you are really cold and you were hallucinating.'

'Okay,' I whispered. 'Can I sit down, I'm really tired.'

'Come with me.' George grabbed my hand and led me to a bench. We sat down and I cuddled up with George, laying down on their lap in a ball shape. George rubbed my hair softly and kissed my cheek.

'I love you,' they whispered, kissing my cheek after that.

'I love you too, George. I think I'm in a shock. I can't sleep and I'm so tired.'

'Maybe the police or the nurses will help you.'

I nodded slowly and closed my eyes. 'I really love you a lot, you mean everything to me. George, I literally have no one but you. I miss my parents so much, they loved me.'

'Your parents are watching over you.'

'They were beautiful.'

'Don't speak in the past tense,' George whispered. 'I know you liked it more to speak as if they are still here.'

I nodded slowly and smiled. 'They are beautiful.'

'They are,' George said.

I sat up and looked in the sand. 'Somewhere are the pictures of my parents and the photo frame. My uncle broke my photo frame, but I still took it with me.'

George stood up and looked for all my stuff, they came back with it all and they gave it to me. 'Here you go and look there, Clay. The police is here, you're going to be safe.'

1021 words