Chapter 38: Cheers to 20, Karmaa!

*10:30 AM*

   It's my birthday, and I am finally 20-years-old! It's weird, but I actually do feel old right now. I wake up and don't see Chris with me, I wonder where he is. I hop out of bed and head straight to my shower. Alerts from friends, family, and colleagues fill my phone with birthday messages and I am beyond thankful. I throw on some shorts and my sports bra to check and see if Chris is downstairs. I open my room door and see a trail of red roses leading to the stairs, I'm shocked.

 I open my room door and see a trail of red roses leading to the stairs, I'm shocked

 "Oh my god! You are so cute for doing this!"

 Chris stands in the doorway of my kitchen with a single rose in his hand for me to take. I kiss him and smell the rose he gives me. He picks me up and we kiss but this time, way more intense. I wrap my arms and legs around him while he walks to sit me on the kitchen counter. I am extremely persuasive with my tongue this morning, and I'm not taking no for an answer. It's been practically months since we have had sex and I miss it. 

"I had the cook make us breakfast baby,"

"Fuck that breakfast right now," I breathe.

 He pulls down his pants, and I'm in awe by the sight of him. He takes off my sports bra and I stop him for a moment.

"Is anyone here?"

"Guards are outside, they know to stay out there," he replies. 

  I bite my lip at him, I want to just rip him apart right now. He grips my neck with both hands and kisses me deeply. His kisses go from my neck down to my breast. He sucks on my nipples and I moan loudly. 

He's good with his tongue.

  He pulls my shorts off but slides my panties to the side to get access. He bends down to widen my legs and puts his mouth on me. Like I said before, this man definitely knows what to do with his tongue. He comes up and kisses me passionately once more, so I can have a taste. 

  With his eyes on mine, he slams inside of me, and it feels so good. In and out is on repeat in his brain and I don't want him to stop at all. 

"Chris... ahh..." I moaned.

 He loves when I moan his name, it makes him go faster. The faster he goes, the close I feel I'm getting. He can tell by my facial expressions how close I'm getting. He stops to put both of my legs on his shoulders. He teases by going slower but deeper, he feels so good. A fast slam into me makes me moan like there is no tomorrow. The pace is 2x faster and I am definitely about to have another mind-blowing... oh no, here it comes... oh shit.

"Chris! Ahh... I love you!" I moan loudly.

"I love you too princess...fuck!"

Whew! That felt amazing. I search for my sports bra but Chris picks me up from the counter and starts to kiss me once more.