Chapter 32: Family Reunion

"I know, I know what you may be thinking... I'm only 19 and it's a lot to deal with at a time like this but-" she says.

"Does Jace know?"

"No... but I'm going to tell him"

"How far are you at least?"

"Almost 5 months..."

"5 months? Why haven't you told anyone Jaz?" I asked softly.

  She starts to cry and shakes her head no in the process and I can only imagine how scared she is right now. We talk a little more after as she gives me the full details on how she found out and what she plans on doing next. She leaves the bathroom so I can shower and I am relieved. I take a hot shower and drown my sorrows in the process. As the water runs through my hair and down my face, I feel like the world just stopped.

Shortly after taking my shower and getting dressed, I meet Anna and Chris in the living room awaiting my arrival. I'm beyond ready to just drown myself into work at this point because I think I need the distraction from my family, friends, and just simply everything. 

*3 WEEKS LATER*

"How do you think she's been?" Jazlynn asks.

"I don't know... she didn't come to Milo's funeral, she's not answering any texts or calls, no one knows her new address but Jen and apparently she can't disclose that information to us" Jace replied. 

"I just want to know if she's okay... she can't grieve alone. What about Chris does he know? Or maybe her assistant Anna"

"You need to calm down... you have my baby in there and we don't need any issues. Chris said she's been working which is a sign that she's alive at least. And as far as her assistant she doesn't know anything about where she lives... already asked"

"I can't help it... I miss her" she replied.

  Jazlynn and Jace both suddenly get a message from Rosalina and they are confused and but rush to her house to find out what's going on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   A house on the hills has always been my dream growing up and now thanks to Jen, I have that

   A house on the hills has always been my dream growing up and now thanks to Jen, I have that. For the past 3 weeks, I have moved into my new home alone, away from everyone outside of Beverly Hills, and I have been killing it for work. I know what you may think, why didn't I go to Milo's funeral? And why am I pretty much-shutting everyone out? That will be explained in due time but for now... I'll stay in my house in Los Angeles while all of the drama is in Beverly Hills.

After a long day of work, I get an unexpected text message from my mom and I've been dodging her and I really feel bad because I know she needs me. I read her messages and decided not to answer for a while but eventually caved in to just meet up.