Chapter 5: Beverly Hills Highschool

As we pull up in front of the school, I see so many new faces and a lot of old ones. I can't believe this, I'm really back. As I pull into the parking lot, it is divided into cliques; from the geeks to the freaks- yea ew not like that, oh, yea the jocks, which consist of the football, basketball, and lacrosse players and yea they are probably the most annoying people in this school alone, and last but not least the cheerleaders. I drive my car to the next available spot which is in between both the jocks and cheerleaders, great. I sit and try to collect my thoughts as Jazlynn hops out extremely excited. Why the hell is she so excited right now? I grab my purse and leave the car, it felt as if all eyes were on me in the gigantic ass parking lot. Why is everyone looking at me right now? I ignore everyone and walk to the cheerleaders as they all greet me with excitement. This was my happy place, and I can admit I've missed it. " Hey Karmaa, are you coming back to us for our senior year? " says one cheerleader while the rest are eager to hear my response. Before I can answer Jazlynn tries to answer for me. " Well, guys the truth is, Karmaa-" I cover her mouth to shut her up. "Is back and better than before baby!" I reply with excitement. The entire team screams which put eyes back in our direction once again. 

       I try to scan the parking lot to see if I can find Jace but he is nowhere in sight

       I try to scan the parking lot to see if I can find Jace but he is nowhere in sight. Instead, I lock eyes with someone who isn't familiar to me, but he kind of resembles someone I know. Jazlynn comes and taps me to stop me from staring at the mystery guy, which I didn't even know I was staring at him for so long! Ugh, how embarrassing.  " Karmaa, what are you looking so hard at?" she asks. I shake back and focus my attention on her. " Um sorry...  I just was looking for Jace that's all." I reply trying to play it off. She looks at me curiously. " Mhm, okay. But yea your right he should be here." she replies. No less than 10 seconds someone runs behind me to hug me. Then it hits me, the only high school student to smell like old spice, it's Jace! I've missed him extremely. " Jace! Jace! Hi! " I say as he spins me around hugging me. He finally lets me down to give me a normal hug and he is smiling from ear to ear. " How have you been J?" I asked. He smiles with his enormous smile, " I've been good, you have really missed a lot! I'm pretty sure Jazlynn caught you up to speed on things." he answers. The last time I saw Jace he had braces so this new and improved model looking Jace is fairly new to me. " Yea not really just about the team, wait there's more shit going on here? Like what?" I asked looking at both Jace and Jazlynn. Something is off, something is new, and it isn't Jaces new appearance. " Guys? What's going on? " I asked them both. Jazlynn puts her head down and slowly but surely Jace moves closer to Jazlynn and puts his arm around her. I instantly put two and two together. Jazlynn and Jace? What?! " W.. T.. F!!!! " I scream. They both try to shush me from being too loud but I can't help it! " Since when! Jazlynn I thought you hated Jace?" I replied as Jace looks at Jazlynn confused by my response. " Karmaa! Stop it! Things have changed since you've left like completely I told you that already." she says. " Yea but you didn't tell me about you and Jace being a damn thing here." I murmur. Jazlynn shrugs her shoulders and smiles. Finally Jazlynn found someone worth keeping. I'm so happy for her, she deserves it. I eventually grab both of them and hug them and we all let out a big laugh. " Alright enough with the dramatics, we have to go inside." she adds as we all start to make our way into the building.