What is Anjali's plan ??

Khushi woke up earlier . She came down and saw Anjali instructing Hariprakash something and Mami making the breakfast . 

Khushi : Mrs . Jha ... I want you to make kheer , from your hand only . 

Anjali : Why would I do that just because you told me ??

Khushi : Be ... (cut by Anjali)

Anjali :(rolling her eyes) Fine !! Don't repeat the same thing again and again . I am going to make kheer (sarcastically) from my hand only and not by cutting any other persons hand .

Saying she went to the kitchen while Khushi was left confused as Anjali went to make kheer without any arguments but she didn't concentrate on it much . 

*******************************************

KITCHEN

Anjali :(stirring the milk , in mind)  Ask me whatever you want Mrs . ASR , you will be served with it as today I am gonna implement my plan and I really don't want to delay with my plan . You always told its your house na ??  So be ready to name this beautiful mansion and your lovely husbands company on my name . 

Her thoughts were disturbed as her phone rang . She was going to pick up the phone but she stopped in mid seeing mami preparing morning tea for all . 

Anjali : Mami why are you doing so much ?? I will do it . You go and rest .

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye Anjali bitiya . Why will you do everything ?? That phati saadi (torn saree) gave you so much work and she said na that we both need to do everything , so I will do it and give this tea to all ... you continue with your kheer . 

Anjali : But mami .... (cut by mami)

Mami : No if and but . Do as I say . Whatever it is I have made breakfast already ... only your kheer is left . So you make this I will go and serve everyone with tea . 

Anjali : Okay !!

After few minutes , Mami left from there taking cups of tea and coffee with her in a tray . Anjali sighed and called back the person who was calling her . 

Call 

Yea ?? Is everything ready ??

.....

Good . And ya I don't want any mess to happen or Arnav to know about all this . Maybe Khushi is childish but not Arnav .... He is very sharp - minded . Maybe he will send body guards with her so make the plan accordingly .

.....

I don't care if she dies or survives .... all I need is AR and Shantivan on my name . 

.....

I don't know . I think she will leave today because I heard her talking to her mom that she will be coming today to their place . 

.....

I will message you when she leaves .

.....

Hmm ... ok . And what about the girls ??

..... 

When will the money come ??

..... 

Okay !! Have you given the dealer my account number ??

.....

Oh ya !! This is a good idea !! Go forward with that . Join Khushi with those girls as well .

.....