Past (I)

Khushi was walking towards the Kitchen when Anjali came towards her and blocked her way .

Khushi : What happened Di ?? Do you need something???

Anjali : Yes !! I was going to take a bath but I want hot water so could you please prepare a bucket of hot water for me????

Khushi (confused) :But Di if you want to take a bath with hot shower than the geezer is there na ??? Why do you want a bucket of hot water ???

Anjali (angry) : What the hell?? Who in the hell gave you the permission to ask me something against what I want . I want to have a bath with hot water from a bucket by water heated from the gas stove . You understand??? Just go and prepare me some hot water and ya no more questions to what I ask you to do . Till today Chotte didn't ask me anything about why I want to do what I want to then who the hell are you to ask me questions??? If you do so then the next moment you'll be out of my house , get that in your little brain . From now on no questions should be asked . And why are you standing like a statue here ??? Do what I told you and do it fast, already you have wasted my so much time . Bi**h .

And she went from there leaving a bewildered Khushi behind . Khushi was shocked to the core seeing this Anjali as she always saw a loving and sweet Anjali but not this . She thought that she was angry with her for Arnav's and her's sudden wedding that happened yesterday and went to prepare hot water for her in the kitchen . She prepared hot water and poured it in a bucket . She went to Anjali's room with bucket in her hand . She knocked the room's door but not getting any answer , she entered the room to find Shyam standing there with a smirk on his face. She felt disgusted seeing his lusty look towards her . She kept the bucket down and about to leave the room when he held her by her wrist , tightly . 

Shyam : Beautiful lady , where do you think you are going ha ??

Khushi : (turning around) Who the hell are you to question me??

Shyam : Your lover .

Khushi : Just shut up you fool .

Shyam : Why ?? Why will I shut up ?? Till now I came looking for you around , did not force you but now...now you are living in the same house as me .... now I will have no problem in getting you in my bed . Every time I left you but not anymore dear . Now , its time for forcing you my love .

Khushi : Shut up !!! What were you telling its gonna be easy to have me now?? NEVER , you get that you're never gonna even get a chance to touch me , forget about doing anything more than that . I am never gonna let anyone force , get that in your thick head .

Shyam : Oh !! So you mean I cannot force you ?? Okay then , let me show you my capability .

He started taking calculative step towards her whereas she stepped back with his each step . 

Khushi :(trembling) Don't .... don't you dare come near me ...

Shyam : Oh so you will stop me then stop .... 

He pinned her to the wall behind and brought his face near hers . She tilted her face not letting him touch it and tried to get out of his cage but instead he held her by her waist but she continued her struggling . He tried to kiss her when she caught hold of the vase next to the wall and hit him hard on his head . He lost his balance and taking this as a chance she ran from there , thanking God .

AFTER SOME TIME ,

KHUSHI!!!!

Khushi heard Anjali shouting her name and rushed to her room to check if she is okay as no one was at the house but only anjali and shyam . She entered their room and stood rooted to her place seeing an angry anjali .