Realization

Khushi came downstairs and saw Anjali sitting there in the sofa of the living hall with her hands bandaged . Khushi frowned a bit but then rolled her eyes and went towards her (Anjali) .

Khushi : Mrs.Jha ?? Can you please tell me what are you doing here ?? 

Anjali : Can't you see ?? I am just relaxing here .

Khushi : Ohh !! So did you forget your work of doing the house chores ?? 

Anjali : Can't you see that my hands are hurt and bandaged ??

Khushi : So ?? What shall I do ?? You have got hurt that does not means that you neglect your work and responsibilities . Am I right ??

While Khushi said this Anjali remembered that she was the only one who spoke these words with Khushi years ago when she (Anjali) had practically dipped her (Khushi's) hands in flaming water BUT she had NO guilt . NOT EVEN AN OUNCE . 

Khushi : Hello ?? Where are you lost ?? Just go and help my dear Mami to do the kitchen chores .

Anjali glared at her while Khushi smiled more-than-sweetly . Anjali got up and made her way towards the kitchen .

 Anjali got up and made her way towards the kitchen

Anjali : (thinking) What do you think Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ?? I will leave you so easily ?? Tik tik tik .... then you don't know me nicely . You think I am doing this for only property but nope .... I have thousands of Mansions all around the world ... though illegal . But how does it matters to me if they are illegal or not ?? My first goal to be completed is to destroy you , destroy your happiness , your life , make you suffer and then KILL YOU . But nopes .... not with my hands or my men but you will kill yourself . I will make your life ... hell ... a true hell and you will Kill yourself in future ... Mark my words .... BUT for now just wait for tomorrow ... the day I am gonna implement my first plan . 

She smirked evilly and entered the kitchen to help Manorama with the chores .

***************************************************************

Khushi sighed deeply and moved towards Nani's room . For now ... the work that is important to her is to tell Nani the truth of her Grand-daughter and Grand-son-in-law as well as prove  her mother's innocence in Ratna's death . She slowly knocked Nani's room after a lot of self-confrontation about how to take things with Nani . She entered the room when she heard a polite "Aagayiye" (Please come in) from Nani's side .

Nani looked up from the Bhagwat Gita Book that she was reciting as it was her early morning routine but then got confused seeing Khushi there ... that too standing all nervous . 

Nani : Khushi ?? You ??

Khushi just walked to her ... held her hands and walked to the bed ... made her sit there and kept her own head in Nani's lap .