Part 35

Hey Guys !! Thank you so so so much for supporting me this much . This book has crossed 55,200+ readers/views ... I am so glad that you are liking the story and also it has 5100+ votes which is a big achievement for me as this is an ongoing story . Thank you so much for your love and support .

I dedicate this update to all my lovely readers . I love you all a lot .

****************************************************************

Khushi walked out of Raizada Mansion and got inside her car . Soon the car came to life and zoomed away from the mansion . 

HOSPITAL 

Doctor came out of the OT . Anjali and Mami rushed to the doctor while Nani cared less .

Why did Anjali care about Shyam ??

Well , she needs to go somewhere urgently . Why would she think about someone other than herself right ??

Anjali : Doctor how is Shyamji ??

Doc : He is good . We need to keep him under observation for some days . If he takes medication and all properly and on time than he will be fine soon and ya he cannot walk because of the glass pieces as well as because he has fallen down from stairs , for some days . Its better not to put pressure on his sole now . So its better if he uses a wheel chair .

Anjali : Sure doc . We'll see that .

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye Doctorz when can wez meetwa our damadji (son-in-law) ??

Doc : He is not conscious now and also its preferable that no one meets him till tomorrow . He needs a lot of rest because on only his feet but his head is also injured . And because of the effects of medicine and saline he will not be conscious till tomorrow . So for now you can watch him from out after we shift him to the ward . 

Anjali : Okay doc . No problem .

The doctor smiled and took their leave , not before calling Anjali with him , so that he can make her understand about his medication and all .

*****************************************************

Khushi was driving but got caught on a traffic . Someone had an accident there . She called one of the traffic police and asked him about it .

Khushi : Uh .... can you please tell me how much time will it take to clear the traffic ??

Traffic police : Madam ... It will take one or two hours at least to clear the traffic . It is preferable to go back before other cars come and block your way to reverse your car afterwards . 

Khushi : But I need to reach the place .

Traffic police : Where are you heading towards madam ??

Khushi : Laxminagar !!

Traffic police : Oh then there is another way to reach there also .

Khushi : But that is a very dangerous place . You know its a jungle and many people don't use that route as well .

Traffic police : Arey madam . Its just a matter of once . Anyways , that route seems scary because not many people use that but they use the highway . Its nothing that there are animals there . Its just that it remains un-used so seems scary .