India

The sun rays peeked through the curtain of the farmhouse disturbing the sleep of Khushi . She turned her face away and cuddled to Arnav to rid of those disturbing rays . But again she got disturbed so she tried to get up but could not . Reason : Arnav's strong grip on her waist . She tried to get up but couldn't . Frustrated , she sighed and laid back when it hit her tiny cute brain that they were not in their apartment , she gasped and scanned the surrounding when again it hit her cute brain that they were in India . Her eyes automatically became moist remembering every torture she had to bear when she lived in this place , Delhi . Her hands were shivering with sweat beads formed on her forehead . Arnav's sleep got disturbed by some movement beside him and when he opened his eyes , he was shocked to see Khushi shivering . He got tensed and got up taking her shivering figure on his lap and rubbed her back gently . He took some tissues from the side tea-table and wiped the sweat beads from her forehead .  

Arnav : Shh ... shh ... relax baby .

Khushi : (quivering voice) Arnav ..

She hugged Arnav crying bitterly ... He patted her back soothingly , time to time kissing her forehead while she held him tight fisting his color  in her tight fist while her other hand surrounded his neck , holding him close . She was sobbing uncontrollably . Arnav broke the hug with difficulty , when her sobs subsided and looked straight in her eyes . 

Arnav : Baby , you know na ?? Today I need to go to Shantivan in the evening as NK told them that I will reach in the evening and if you cry like this how am I gonna go leaving you ?? You know na , I cannot leave you this situation ?? 

Khushi : Arnav , please don't leave me ... pleasee...

Arnav knew that she was fearing of loosing him which she could have done years earlier because of those cruel-people . 

Arnav : I am not gonna leave you even in my nightmare Khushi .... you know na I cannot live without you because of which I am continuously lying about my work to those people ... please Khushi ... they cannot change me , they cannot change YOUR Arnav ... I am only yours baby ... no one else's and I am not a fool to let my view change on you and your personality coming in their words ... and if I came in their words then you are there na .... just slap me once , scold me and bring me on the right track and if you cannot do that out of your love towards me than surely my brothers will bring me on the right track and you know what ?? I will never even by mistake come in their words as I very clearly remember how instead of you , Lavanya had thrown me out of our apartment and did not even let me in ... in their apartment when because of my work stress I bursted on you and you cried .... and Lavanya , she cannot see even a little of tear in your eyes so she threw me out and how I needed to sleep in my car that night ... I am now scared of her wrath I will never even bring the thought in my mind of hurting you .

Lavanya and NK who were outside their room as they came to see Khushi , happened to listen their conversation and came in .

Lavanya : Yes Khushi ... don't worry I will bring your husband right on track if he came in those peo ... oops ... animals words ... 

She fisted her palm and caught her wrist from her other hand rolling the fisted palm , as if ready to punch Arnav anytime while Khushi just smiled at her protective friend making the two men smile as well . 

Khushi : (wiping her tears and getting up from Arnav's lap) Right ... why to fear when my dear Lav is here ... and ya if he came in others words na ... then before you I will only kill him .

She hi-fied with Lav making Arnav roll his eyes at his wife's antics as the person who was crying like the earth was gonna end soon ... was now having a mischievous smile on her face but then smiled seeing her happy .