Part 40

Khushi : Ar ....

Arnav : NK ... let's go !!

NK : (dully) Okay !!

Khushi : Arnav you ..... ???

Her sentence trailed as Arnav went to the stairs and descended . NK came to her and took her downstairs with him .

**************************************************************************

They came down  and Khushi immediately came to Arnav's side and held his bleeding arms .

Khushi : Arnav .... baby , I know that you are angry on me and definitely you should be .... because of my stupid decision to not go with the bodyguards ... but Arnav you are bleeding . Please lets go to the hospital .... Please !!

Arnav didn't gave a damn to her words .... he didn't even turned around to face her . Instead , he pulled his arms out from her hands in a dismissive manner . 

Arnav : NK lets go !!

NK : Nannav ... Khushi is right !! You need to go to the hospital . You have got shot Nannav ... and it will be better if you ....... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : Shut the f**k up NK !! 

Khushi : Arnav ... lets go na ... please !!

Arnav ignored her royally and walked towards the car but suddenly halted on his steps .

Khushi : Arnav you have my promise .

There was a complete silence there for some moment . After some time , Arnav didn't turned around but straightaway went towards the car and sat on the front passenger seat banging the door rashly .

Nk looked at Khushi  and brought her to the car and made her seat at the back . Off course .... no doubt he was also angry on Khushi .... very much angry but he knew that it will take a lot for Khushi to convince Arnav so he really didn't wanted to burden Khushi more . 

He sat on the driver seat and headed towards the hospital with great relief seeing Arnav not protesting . He sighed seeing Khushi continuously trying to talk to Arnav but in vain .... he knew this is not unexpected ... he knew this would happen ... Arnav would be angry on Khushi but ..... more than Khushi ... he would be angry with himself .

Khushi stopped trying to talk to Arnav after failing miserably for many time . The drive was quite silent after that .

*********************************

They reached Sanjeevani hospital which was the nearest one . They went inside .... Arnav sat on the bench and Khushi beside him while NK went to the reception . They waited for around 5 minutes before they were called by Dr. Siddhant . 

Dr . Siddhant treated Arnav's wound and told him not to pressurize his arm much and also assured them that the wound was not that serious as the rifle had just went through his muscle and not pierced his arm deep inside . 

They thanked the doctor and drove towards Shantivan with yet again a silent ride . 

**********************************

The three reached Shantivan and marched inside ... actually its like Arnav marched inside and NK and Khushi tried to follow his steps but Arnav babu didn't gave a damn to them .