Anjali hurts Khushi ?

Hey Everyone !! You must be thinking why I popped up like this before the update as I always say everything after the update ends .... anyways , I just wanted to clear a confusion that you all may have roaming in your head . One reader questioned me this and I felt it important to share this with you all ... You all must be thinking that if anjali have mansions all over the world in her name then why is she living in shantivan? Worried about its owner it shouldn't matter to her , right ??

So the reason is that Anjali is very selfish ... and all her mansions are illegal and she wants to claim Shantivan legally .

@AnshikaMishra2 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS QUESTION AND GIVING ME A CHANCE TO CLEAR YOUR CONFUSION .

So now with no more blabbering lets jump to today's update .

***************************************************

NK rushed towards Arnav's cabin ignoring everyone's greetings . Right now his mind was only on Anjali's word . He would definitely not take it lightly , especially when it is about his best friend . He entered Arnav's cabin  and saw him talking to Aman about some project . H ereached Arnav and told him that he needs to talk about something important with him . Arnav was first shocked to see him there but soon composed himself and asked him to sit while Aman excused himself from them .

NK told Arnav about whatever he heard from Anjali and what Arnav told him about Anjali shocked him .

***************************************************                                                                                 

Khushi and Lav headed towards the kitchen , did the required work and came out  with a smirk on their faces but soon composed themselves and settled themselves  in the sofa of the living room . Khushi cleared her throat and spoke .

Khushi : (shouting) Mrs . Jha .... where are you ??

Anjali came there with an irritated face .

Anjali : (uninterested) What ??

Khushi : I want a cup of coffee .... a strong and hot coffee .... mind it ... it should be hot .... I like hot coffee .... and it should be strong , I have a mild headache .

Anjali : Then ?? What should I do ?? Call HP and ask him to make it !!

Khushi : Excuse me !! Didn't you hear it clearly ?? I clearly said in the morning that YOU and Mrs . Raizada (Mami) are going to prepare the breakfast , lunch , dinner and the necessary cup of coffee or tea when the family wants to have it .... WITH YOUR OWN "BEAUTIFUL" HANDS . 

Anjali : (thinking sarcastically) Idiot !! "I want a cup of coffee" . Huh !! What does she think of herself ?? Maharani kahiki (Queen) ... Wants a cup of coffee from MY BEAUTIFUL HANDS right ?? Okay then ... you will get coffee prepared from my hands .... VERY TASTY !!

Khushi : (snapping her fingers) Hello !! I am talking to you !! Kitchen is that way Mrs.Jha !! 

Anjali gave her an ever-so-sweet-smile and went to the kitchen . 

*****************************************************

KITCHEN 

Anjali entered the kitchen and dismissed HP from there . She turned on the stove ... added milk , coffee and a little (maybe 3 or 4 pieces) sugar and took a small bottle of red chilly powder from the cabinet and added the powder to the milk and smirked evilly .