Suicide !!

First of all a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little princess SIFAT . Hope you achieve all that you will dream of in the future , cutiepie . 

A small gift from my side to you , baby girl .

***************************************************

Anjali was really very depressed when she thought of all her activities . What have she done ?? This question never left her mind .

Anjali : I have done a lot bad and I do not deserve to live after ruining so many lives ... not only Chotte's and Khushi's but ... but all those girls whom I so....... Chi !! I even feel disgusted on thinking about my activities now . Bloody hell !! Why did I do this .

She burst out crying . She was losing her senses now . She was now , out of her mind . She did not thought what is right and what is wrong . She scattered the things to find a paper and pen . After a lot of searching she finally got a paper and pen and wrote something on it and kept the paper pressing it with a rubber made thing in a corner . She was in the store room so it was not so hard for her to find petrol and a lighter and burn herself . Yes !! She burned herself without a second thought . She could not take all these so she decided to kill herself . What kind of a person she is ?? She does not even have the strength to face her punishments and she expected people to face her torture ?? Bloody bast**d she is !!

AFTER SOME TIME , OUTSIDE

Aman , Ron , Doruk , Maria , Alex and BA , all were sitting on the living hall . They wanted to give some time to Anjali to realize what all she has done . Maria smelt something burning .

Maria : (confused) Has someone put something on gas ??

BA : No I don't think so .... But let me check once .

Maria : Ya ... go !!

BA went from there to the kitchen to find nothing on the stove .

BA : (coming back) No ... there is nothing on the stove .

Maria : So from where is the burning smell coming ??

Aman : (confused) Burning smell ??

Ron : Ya ... its getting more harder ... I mean the smell .

Aman : Oh yes !! But where is it coming from ??

Everyone got up to check and split to different directions . Aman was nearing the store room when the smell became harder than ever . He rushed to the store room to see the door closed and shadow of flames through the translucent door . He was shocked . He called everyone loudly . Alex called the fire brigade while Doruk and Ron tried to break the door as it was locked from inside . Aman tried calling Arnav but it was not reachable , making him more tensed .