Consolation

NK and Lav had just came as they had gone out for work as Arnav was there with Khushi but both got shocked when they got to know what just happened from Payal . They both ran towards ArShi's room but stopped in their way seeing a teary Khushi coming out . They both went to her and took her to their (NK and Lav's) room . Lav made her sit on bed while NK brought water for her .  They both sat down on their knees in front of her holding her hands .

After few minutes of silence , 

NK : Khush ... what happened ?? what did Arnav tell ?? 

NK calls Arnav as Nannav usually but calls him Arnav if it is something serious . 

Lav : Yes Khush ... tell us ... why are you crying ?? Did he do something to ..... ?? (cut by Khushi)

Khushi : No , he has done nothing .

NK : Then why are you crying ??

Khushi : Woh actually ..... (she narrated everything to them)

Lav : Khushi , may I tell you something ??

Khushi : Hmm .

Lav : Khushi you are totally right at your place but Arnav is not wrong either . IT WAS YOU so he reacted like that but if it was someone else he would not have done what ever he did FOR YOU . 

NK : Yea !! Tell me Khush , if he was there in your place and you in his , than would you just stand there listening to someone insulting your husband ?? 

Khushi nodded no with tears flowing from her eyes .

Lav : Khushi you would have bashed that person as well if you had been in his place . Yes , I do not deny the fact that the words he used were not proper and should not have used it but does it means that you shout at him in front of everybody ?? 

Khushi again nodded no .

NK : If Arnav would be in your place than he would have stopped you there and make you understand when you are alone and not bash on you in front of everyone . Would he ??

Khushi again nodded no . 

Lav : Khush he is YOUR husband and you have all rights on him to shout at him when he is wrong , to fight with him , to beat him , you can do everything and Arnav does let you do what you want to . He gives you all your right but isn't it wrong to shout at him in public and that too in front of people who are the reason you both were gonna get separated ?? 

Khushi nodded yes ... understanding her mistake . 

NK : Ok , now go and talk to him . He just needed space . Now go and pacify your darling husband otherwise he will turn to a daag ka jhola (bag of marks) and harm us all . 

Lav :(hitting his head) Idiot !! Daag ka jhola nahi aag ka gola (Its ball of fire not bag of marks )

NK smiled sheepishly while Lav rolled her eyes . Khushi smiled a little seeing her best friends and excused herself from them , heading towards their (ArShi's) room .

***********************************************************************

MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS ,

(before NK and Lav came and after Arshi left)

Anjali :(with fake tears) See dadi ... what just chotte did ?? Khushi has blinded him Dadi ... he cannot even see the difference between truth and cheat . Khushi has trapped him by her fake innocence . Do you think she is innocent by seeing her dress-up ?? First when she was trapping us and Arnav in her plan , she wore traditional cloths and acted as a traditional girl but now ?? After having Chotte all by herself , she is showing her real character . And she has trapped Chotte so much that he is dancing on her little finger and that what ever he just said two you was her words dadi . But she wanted to be great woman here , so she scolded Chotte here in front of all , and showed herself good for not letting Chotte speak non sense to you . If Chotte was with us than he would not even dream of talking to you that way . He is behaving the came way with everyone ever since he has returned and guess what ?? He doesn't even call me di but calls Mrs. Jha . Khushi snatched my brother from me dadi , she is very bad . She snatched our chotte from us . I miss my chotte dadi .