Bechara Arnav

Khushi : Arey , are you all not going to welcome me?? Baby ... are you also not gonna welcome me ?? Arey ... I have come to my sasuraal after soo much time ... you need to welcome me , na??

Arnav stood there shocked as this is the first Khushi called him Baby and that also in front of the whole Raizada clan . Others were shocked as well . He was rooted in his place when Khushi slowly walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck . She pulled him close and slowly pecked his lips , IN FRONT OF ALL . Arnav was dumbfounded by her this avatar would be an understatement .

Khushi :(coming more close to him if even possible) You're not gonna welcome me , hubby??

Arnav : Huh??

Khushi :(narrowing her eyes) Kya huh??

Anjali was having enough of this so she came and broke them apart ... rashly .

Anjali :(with rage) You cunning women ... how dare you touch him ?? Oh forget that how did you even step in this house . Get out of here just get out . I said GET OUT OF MY HOUSE .... DAMMIT .

Khushi :(crossing her arms with raised eyebrows) YOUR HOUSE?? Who said it is your house ?? It is MY house . If I want na then (snapping her) like this I can throw you out of this house Mrs.Jha .

Anjali : Chotte ... why are you silent ?? Just throw her out of our house ... and she is not the owner of our house na ?? Chotte why are you silent?? Hell ... she dared to kiss you chotte ... how can you.... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : Shut up ... just shut up Mrs.Jha ... I am not saying anything doesn't mean I will not say you anything ... She is MY WIFE and she can kiss me , hug me or do whatever she wants to me anywhere she wants ... did you get that ?? 

Anjali : Chotte ... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : (shouting) I am not your Chotte dammit . Your chotte died years ago you get that ?? 

Anjali : (with fake tears) le.... 

She could not complete her sentence as Arnav walked out of there in anger . Anjali turned towards Khushi angrily .

Anjali : You are a black spot to everyone's happiness . No one can live happily when you are around . You should kill yourself b***h rather than destroying others happy life . 

Khushi : Oh thanks for the compliment .... I would love to be a black spot to your life and your happiness .

Anjali : Yeah .... that you are ... could you not see that after you step in this house only Chotte talked with me so rudely .

Khushi : and I would love to see him do that .

Nani : Khushi !! Don't you have shame ?? After all what happened years ago ... you still have the gut to stand in front of us and in top of that talk to us like this ?? You are a curse on our fa....

Payal : (loudly) Enough dadiji ... enough !! Not a word against MY sister ... you get that ... not a word more . 

Manorama :(looking at Payal with disgusted eyes) Hello Hi Bye Bye !! Akash your wife is talking so rudely to your dadi and you're not saying her anything .

Akash :(rudely) She can and she will talk or do anything and everything she likes .... and for sure I am not stopping her for anything but instead I will support her in everything she does as I know that my wife can never do or speak anything wrong .

Manorama : Oh ... so now your wife have been so important that you are talking to your mother in this tone and even openly saying that you will support her anytime which indirectly means that you support her against your dadi also .