I will not leave you !!

Arnav : (standing up from his seat and throwing the glass hard on the floor making it break in pieces , angrily ) What do you mean than ?? Huh ?? What do you mean ?? You want to die ?? Than just GO AND DIE . Leave me alone in this world . I know .... I know that it was my mistake to send you out without the guards but I know you very nicely Khushi !! I know that once you think of doing something then you'll do it either by hook or crook so it was useless to talk to you to take body guards with you and that is why I had set a GPS in your body but who knew that you would go by the way where there is no network ?? Why do you always do this Khushi ?? Why do you always push yourself into troubles when you know that seeing you in problem will be painful for me .

You went to depression just after I had married you and saw a future with you . It was painful for you ... I understand , that night was something very traumatic for you ..... did you ever think of me ?? Did you ever think of what I was going through ?? The day of my wedding with the lady I love ... I got to know that her mother's sister was the one who had affair with my father and my mother killed herself in front of my eyes ... What do you think I had gone through ?? You know na ... how much I love Maa ?? Had not it been painful for me ?? Khushi tell me what has not happened to me ?? First ... in such a small age I saw my parents shoot themselves ... then , I saw my sister's marriage break and her dilemma ...

And then , for the sister I had always worked hard ... earned fame , money , power only so that I can keep her happy ... I got to know that , that particular sister of mine was just a cheater ... just a devil precisely , who could never deserve to be loved and cared of ... I took you to your Buwaji's house so that you should not face her ... not bear her harsh words and actions . I lived with you in the surrounding that I was not habitual with ... But have you ever thought that what I had gone through when I saw my sister doing all those nasty things to you .

And after knowing that if you'll not be there I can never survive without you ... I will not be able to breathe without you , you ... you still choose to neglect being safe ... I thought you'll want to be safe at least for me ... but ... but I guess I was ... was wron..ng ....

Khushi : (broken) Arnav !!

Arnav : You also want to leave me na Khushi ?? Just like my mamma did ?? Just like my baby .....

He trailed off as he realized what he had uttered . The thing he had hid all these years from Khushi ... he had uttered it in a flow of his words .

(Guys , in the previous chapter I had written about Khushi's pain and also Arnav's ... From my point of view ... Arnav had suffered far more than Khushi in all this ...He got to know that his sister was a total fraud , who cheated him with those fake tears , love , care and concern . For him she was a mother figure and for sure , we can say that he did not expect her to be like that . She was the one for whom he had married HIS LOVE forcefully and that also just for some bloody months . What has he not done for his sister ... He even would bring the whole world to her feet if he needed to do that to fulfill her wish and doing all these what he got in return ?? Seeing his love suffering , his blind trust on his sister was broken , and what not ... precisely , all that he got was only pain .... And ya that was not enough ... In the day of his wedding he had to undergo so much and then all the depression thing .... and that was not yet enough for God to make Arnav suffer ... God snatched his baby , the symbol of love of Arnav and Khushi ... so , I think Arnav has suffered more ... what do you think ?? Who suffered more ?? )

Khushi : (coming closer to him and cupping his face , with moist eyes ) Just like our baby did ?? (Arnav looked at her shocked) I will never even think of leaving you Arnav !! I want us to live and have our small family .... have our kids .... bring our baby who left us , back ... I ... I want to feel the pain a mother feels while bringing her baby to this world ... I want to see my husband love our kid more than me ... I want to shout at you being jealous of our baby for getting more of your love than me ... I want to see our child growing ... I want to do every thing that I want and live my life happily with my family . I love you , baby . I can never even think of leaving you ... I know if I die ... you will also .

She saw Arnav who was still having a shocked expression , and thought that this was the time to tell him the truth . She held his hand in hers and led him to the recliner and sat beside him . 

Khushi : Arnav ... I know about all this .... from the first . That day , in our baby's first birthday ?? I heard you talking to our baby .... our little star (looking at the sky and the small star shining bright out there)  First I was very angry thinking how could you kill the symbol of our love ... your own blood but then I thought that I should not anything like that . I could see what you were going through . I understood that nothing had happened because of you . You had to do this ... be .. because you did not want to keep our life in danger . I thought I should ask you about this and ask you why did you not tell me anything about this but that was not the perfect time . You were not in the condition to be asked that . However you were , I know that you would never let me know about your turmoil . After that day , I never had the courage to ask you about all these . And that day .... when you told Nani about all these ?? I was there right behind the closed door ... I could hear you .... and that day I got to know about the reason you did this . 

(cupping his face) Believe me Arnav ... I will never ever leave you . I can never . 

Arnav : (emotionally) Sacchi ?? (Really ??)

Khushi : (wiping the lone tear that fell from his eyes) Muchhi !! (Really !!)

****************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED !!

How was it guys ??

Do vote and comment .

Pleaseeeeeeeee FOLLOW for more and help me out reaching 200 followers .

Please guys STAY HOME AND SAFE because the condition is resulting to being more and more serious day by day !!

LUV 

AAYUSHI

1828 WORDS !!