Anjali's Punishment

Snehuuuuuuuu .... I dedicate this chapter to you for the suggestion you gave me ..... You know I really loved it .... And which suggestion ?? Ye toh tum jaanti hi hogi bebo ?? Kyu ?? 

******************************************************

Anjali was taken to a bungalow owned by Arnav . Her mouth was covered with a cloth because Aman got seriously , dangerously annoyed by her continuous talkings . They made their way towards the bungalow , and this time they did not need to catch Anjali , as they needed to while bringing her here .... Because it was a bungalow and Anjali , seeing a bungalow , happily went inside with them .

Anjali : (Thinking) I knew my chotte would never even think of punishing me . He just did this to be in the good books of his so-called wife . Yes !! That's it !! 

INSIDE

Aman : Mrs . Jha ... please go to the room next to the stairs and change any one of the clothes kept in the cupboard . 

Anjali : And why should I do that ??

Aman just shrugged while a very dangerous looking woman with very big big eyes came to Anjali , wearing a body guard's uniform .

Woman : Ae ladki .... Saab ne jo kaha woh sunti hai ki lagau ek lafha ?? (Oh girl ... Will you listen to sir or should I give you a tight slap ??)

Anjali : Excuse me ??

Woman : Mujhse ye English vinglish baat nahi karne ka ... samjhi na ?? (Don't talk with me in English vinglish , get that ??)

Anjali : Tum kon hoti ho mujhe dhamki ya order dene waali ?? (Who are you to scare me or order me ??)

Woman : Dikhau kya ?? (Should I show ??)

Anjali : Thik hai dikhao !! (Okay ... show me !! )

Before Anjali could even breathe after saying that , she felt a burning sensation on her cheek . Anjali placed her hand on her cheek , shocked . She looked at the woman in front of her with anger but her attention diverted when she felt something running down her lips . She touched the liquid and saw all red . It was her blood . The woman in front of her had torn her lip by her tight slap .

Anjali : How dare you !!

She raised her hands to slap the woman but before she could do that the woman caught her arms and twisted it mercilessly while Anjali yelped in pain .

Woman : (showing her big eyes) Apne hadh mei reh warna kal jab mei gusse mei aakar tujhe maar dalungi toh teri asthi jalane ke liye koi nahi hoga kyuki sab toh tujhse rishta tod chuke hai aur woh tere saathi log jail mei chakki pisne mei busy hai .

(Stay in your limits otherwise tomorrow when I kill you in anger then no one will be there to burn your body because all of them have already cut their ties with you and those crime partner of yours are busy grinding grains in jail . )

Anjali got really scared seeing her aura and decided to obey whatever she says from now .

Woman : Kya soch rahi hai ?? Kuch locha karne ka toh nahi ?? (What are you thinking ?? Is it of creating some problems ?? )

Anjali : No .. Mera matlab ... nahi , mei aap jo kahengi wahi karungi !! (No ... I will do anything you say !! )

Woman : Tum se siddha aap ?? Arey waah !! (I don't know how to translate this .... It become "You to directly you ?? Wow !!" So...... ) Anyways , as sir said go to the room beside the stairs and wear any one of the clothes of the wardrobe .