Who is Anjali ?

KHUSHI POV 

I was resting in my room when Lav entered and sat beside me in the bed looking all excited . I wondered why she was so excited and about what ??

Me : Lav what happened ?? You look so excited ?? May I know the reason ??

Lav : Khush I am so excited to implement our next plan !! Lets go na .... I just want to see that Devil's face ... haha ... waise it was a great idea ha !!

Me : Off-course !! And I had a benefit that I knew that Shyam had allergy with Pineapple ... and off-course he hates spicy food so ... It was a benefit for me to  know about his allergies and all .

Lav smiled . Okay ... if you have forgotten that how I know that Mr.Devil has allergy with pineapple then let me make you remember .... That diwali night when Mr.Devil saw me and to hide from me he knowingly ate a halwa where pineapple was there .... and that's the time I got to know that he has allergy with pineapple . 

Lav : Khushi tell na !! When are we gonna implement our next plan on him ??

Me : Relax Lav !! Let him rest for a while ... we will implement our next plan on him tomorrow .... but for now let us focus on Anjali .

Lav : Okay ... that's totally okay with me ... tell me what I need to do ??

Me : Hmmmm !!

KHUSHI'S POV ENDS

**********************************************************

ANJALI'S POV 

Huh !! Idiot .... I hate this girl (Khushi) .... I thought that Arnav has moved on from Khushi but no !! Why will he ?? But one thing is there to think .... when Arnav didn't return to the alter that day ... how is it that he is with Khushi now ... as in 3 years later !! ... Its so confusing .... First Arnav does not come to the alter than after 3 years they are together ... Hell how ?? ... How is this possible ?? Arnav can never neglect the matter of Mumma than how can he marry the niece of the women who practically is the reason of Mumma's death ?? I need to find out !! What happened between them that they are together again and they seem to be together from years now ... HOW ?? Dammit !! .... They are gonna make me mad for sure . I was showing my good side to the Raizada's just because I don't want to get out of this mansion . I have many mansions ... and not only in India but all over the world .... but it feels so good to stay in a lavish house without paying . Forget all that ..... now my only goal is to find how did Arnav and Khushi end up together ?? My focus should be there for now . 

ANJALI'S POV ENDS

************************************************************

ARNAV'S POV 

I entered my office while everyone greeted me and I greeted them back as well ... with a smile . All were amazed to see me like this . Off-course because I never wished anyone back and added to that I wished them with a smile ... it is a shock for them ... indeed a big one ... isn't it?

Well ... why not ?? I am a person who would never smile ... make a stiff face , devoid of any emotions ... and today the same person is greeting others with a smile on his face and spark on his eyes . My dressing sense , my personality ... everything has changed . Thanks to my wife who changed my life for good . 

I entered my cabin ... all seems so relaxing ... after 3 years i m entering my cabin again ... it feels so good ... actually I had to come here yesterday but all my meeting with the clients were fixed outside ... so did not got to come here . After 3 years ... now I am at my actual work place .... the place from where I started everything . 

I sat on my chair and leaned my head on the head rest and closed my eyes while the peon kept my coffee on the table . I sighed deeply thinking about the works left for me to do . Not official works but the special treatment I am waiting to give to Mrs.Jha and her husband  ... after my wife finishes with hers' . I am actually in a very good mood today . Watching Shyam's face after eating the curry was so much fun to watch . Well for now my only job is to see the things my wifey does and off-course enjoy . 

BUT that does not mean that I do not be prepared for getting into action any time . Anjali can do anything . She has so much power and reach . I need to be prepared .... Khushi does not know the real self of Anjali . She just knows what Anjali has done to her while she stayed in RM , nothing else .... I ask her to be careful while dealing with Anjali but she always says that she is now strong enough to handle her but what she doesn't know is that Anjali is very much criminal-minded and strong than she thinks Anjali actually is . Its not that Khushi is physically weak than Anjali .... in this matter definitely ... with no doubt Khushi is stronger but mentally ?? Anjali is a criminal .... she has a criminal mind which Khushi does not know ... I need to keep an eye on Anjali lest I want her to harm Khushi . I need to be careful this time . 

Aman knocked my cabin which broke my reverie .... I asked him to come in and discussed about the work I have given to him ... precisely work to appoint bodyguards for Khushi . 

ARNAV POV ENDS 

**********************************************************

SHANTIVAN 

NK walked towards the kitchen but heard some mumbling sound coming from Jha's room . He reached to their door with baby steps and leaned forward to listen the sound clearly . 

I want each and every information of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada by tomorrow .

No worries about payment .... it will be done .

Okay ... you better do that else you know what can I do .... and what  about the girls ??

Okay ... fine ... I will come tomorrow and we can deal . 

(evilly) Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada .... you are planning to throw me out of this mansion ?? Tik tik tik .... you don't know who I am ... well if you had known about me than you would not even dare to talk to me that way . So .... now let the game ... oops sorry ... war begin between me and you ... Mrs.Raizada . Count your days Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada .

NK was shocked hearing all this ... he never expected this . He needs to share this with Arnav ... thinking this he ran to his room , picked up his car keys and dashed out of the mansion heading towards Arnav's office but not before telling Lav and Payal to not leave Khushi alone for a second .

*******************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED......

Really sorry guys I know I have posted late  ... I mean I am a person who would at least give one or even two update every other day but now I am updating after 4 days so its definitely late for me . I have my classes going on and with daily classes comes many homeworks and projects as a free gift .... so was very busy . I know that I have updated late and added to that it is a little small update comparing to my other updates . SORRY !! Hope you understand my situation and pardon me . 

Because of all the work load dancing in my head I could not really figure out what to write so if you don't like the update then a very very very BIG sorry to you all .... All the things are mixing up in my head so could not actually plot the update nicely . 

Anyways ... if you like the update (which I don't think so) plz plz plz VOTE and COMMENT .... positive or negative comments both are heartily welcomed . Thank you all !!

LUV

AAYUSHI

1883 WORDS....