Khushi in Shantivan

Anjali was pacing in her room , tensed . 

Anjali  (thinking) : This Arnav also na .... I just want to kill him .... if I could do that , I would have done it years early but what to do ... each and every property is in his name now ... atleast years ago I had some properties in my name but don't know who that bast*** is , who stole money from Arnav that he cut the amount of money we all would get monthly ... But one thing I need to think is who is the owner of this house ... We are the one living here and that ... that Arnav he so easily named the house in another person's name .... She .... it is she .... Who is this she ?? .... After Khushi no one have entered in Arnav's life nor did he let anyone enter .... then who is she that Arnav have so much trust in that he named the property on her name and not on any family members name ... Now I need to see her ... Then I will be her friend so that I can steal the property from that particular HER in Arnav's life . (she smirked evilly) So now I need to impress her and as she is living here for some days ... I will have a lot of time to impress and befriend her ... and my first step to this friendship is to cook delicious Indian food for her , myself .  

[Poor Anjali !! Dreaming to be Mrs . ASR's friend .... hahaha ....She thinks its that easy.... let us see if she succeeds .... what do you think guys ??]

She came out of the room and went to the Kitchen only to see the Prakash Brothers (house help) placing a cup of tea for everyone to  send it to their respective rooms  . She went there and asked hp to take the tea to everyone's room and the others to cut vegetables for her to make dishes for the guest . She made kheer , masala khichdi , biriyani and gulaab jamun for desert as she thought to give the guest gulaab jamun and curd in desert . She had done all of it and she was stirring the kheer which was yet to be cooked when Nani came there .

Nani : Anjali betiya ... what are you doing here ?? Prakash brothers are here na to do everything ?

Anjali : No nani woh today guest is coming na so I wanted her to taste my handmade food and even chotte have came after many years ... so .... 

Nani : Its ok betiya ... i understand your love towards chotte . (she kissed Anjali's forehead and went away)

Anjali : (rolling her eyes annoyed) Huh .... kaika love for chotte ?? ... All can see my fake love for Arnav but none can see my true love for money ... well then ... its good for me ... and this Shyam ... where is he gone ?? 

*****************************************************

FARMHOUSE 

Khushi was talking to Lavanya about their plan [what plan?? you will know in further updates] when Khushi got a call from Arnav . Lavanya stood up and was going to exit when Khushi held her hand and gestured her to sit down . Lav was going to protest when Khushi's one glare stopped her and she sat beside Khushi again . [Here on I will address Lavanya as Lav] . Khushi received the call .

ON CALL 

Arnav :(in a rocket speed) Khush I am busy ..... (cut by sankadevi)

Khushi : What the !! You called me to tell this??

Arnav :No ... why would I call you to tell this dammit?? .... I was just saying that I am busy so ..... (again cut by Khushi)

Khushi : Again the same thing?? You called me and not me that you're telling me that you are busy ... I am not craving to talk to you okay ??

Arnav :(irritated) Dammit Khushi .... can you please let me complete my sentence for once and not talk in the middle ??

Khushi :(with 3 o's) Hawww ... you called me . And I will talk only na ?? Who calls a person to tell that he is busy ?? A person calls another person to talk only na ?? You don't have that much brain also??

Arnav : Khushi not a word again ... I cannot come to pick you up coz i m very busy ... get it now ?? I am sending driver with a car to bring you to Shantivan . That's it . Don't waste my time now . Bye . 

Khushi : Bu.... (but the call went dead) 

END OF CALL 

Khushi :(looking at the phone) What the !! This laadgovernor !! Humphh ...!!

Lav : Khush relax .... he may be busy ... okay now don't focus on him but on our plan okay ??

Khushi : Haa ... Ok !!

They discussed their plan which ended with an evil smile on their faces . Khushi got ready while the driver waited for her outside . She sat on the car and reached her destination in about a half an hour .  She stepped out of the car and closed the door with a bang . She walked towards the main door of the mansion while the driver drove off . She took a deep breath to calm her nerves down before pressing the door bell . The door opened in two minutes and there stood HP with shocked look on his face . She greeted him smiling while the latter stood there like a statue .

Khushi :(seeing him not moving) Hariprakash ... could you move please ... I need to go in there .

HP moved aside giving her space to walk inside . He was happy but seeing Khushi , her attitude , posture , way of talking , and last but not the least her dressing left him shocked and amused . He did not miss the JI that would always be tagged on his name by her was not there anymore but he liked this change ..... a lot . He composed himself , closed the door and walked inside ... smiling . 

All stood up from there places as they heard the door bell ring . All were waiting for the guest impatiently in the living room , especially Anjali and Manorama , while Arnav , Payal and Aakash had a hard time controlling there smiles as they had somewhat guessed about the reaction that the family members would give when they saw the owner of this house . Little did they know that Khushi had a big blow for them as well .

Khushi came to the living room where everyone was present . She smiled seeing the shocked faces of the Raizada's ... seeing her but turned her head towards Arnav when she heard him talk .

Arnav : Arey Di .... you told me na that you will welcome the owner of the house grandly?? .... what happened to you now ?? ... go , the owner of this mansion is standing in right front of you . 

He said this giving all the members standing there , other than the three (i.e. Aakash , Payal and Khushi) , a one more shock . The most shocked was Anjali whose plan of befriending the owner flew away from her mind and secondly mami , who can feel that her standard is not gonna live long in the near future . 

KHUSHI'S DRESS UP 

KHUSHI'S DRESS UP 

*********************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED .....

How was it guys ?? Hope you like the update  . I know I have updated late but I am having my regular classes and very many homeworks which I need to complete so I don't get enough time to write the update as my online classes have reopened from the winter vacation . Hope you understand and consider it as the further updates are also not gonna be regular . I will definitely try to update daily one update but am not sure .

Please please please do VOTE and COMMENT . I would love to get your feedback either good or bad . 

LUV 

AAYUSHI

1728 WORDS .....