Aman Mathur

Khushi : Believe me Arnav ... I will never ever leave you . I can never .

Arnav : (emotionally) Sacchi ?? (Really ??)

Khushi : (wiping the lone tear that fell from his eyes) Muchhi !! (Really !!) 

Saying this she hugged him .

After some time of silence ,

Arnav : (in a broken voice ) I .... I was scared !!

Khushi :(caressing his back hair and pecking his head ) I understand !! Sorry !! I promise ... I will never go anywhere alone . 

Arnav : You better be sorry !! .... But it is my fault as well .

Khushi : No .... it's not baby .... I know it's all because of my carelessness and stubbornness .

Arnav : (coming out  of hug)  Okay !! Enough now !! Just promise me that you won't be careless regarding anything of your safety and will follow my each and every words that I tell you in the context of keeping you safe .

Khushi : (smiling) Promise !!

Arnav : (wiping her tear stains) Now no more tears .... Otherwise my baby will be angry with me for making his/her mumma cry .

Khushi : Haa (Yes !!) Off course !! My baby loves me more than you na so he/she will be angry with you .

Arnav : What the ??

Khushi : Don't tell what the what the everytime . I don't want my baby to tell what the what the like his/her father even in heaven .... Others will be disturbed na ??

Arnav : What the !!

Khushi : Dekho phir se [See again] (making face) "What the !!" Humphh .

Arnav let out a hearty laugh before engulfing her in his warmth .

Lav : (coming in) Hmm ... Finally you both are okay !!

Khushi and Arnav both looked at Lav shocked thinking she heard about their baby as well but then sighed in relief hearing her next set of words .

Lav : Arey why are you looking at me as if I am a ghost ?? ... (thinking for sometime ) .... Oh !! Now I understand . I didn't listened any of your lovey dovey naughty words nor did I see anything . You know I don't interfere in anyone's life unnecessarily . Woh I just came in to see if everything is okay and saw you both hugging so I figured it out that everything between you two is okay .... isn't it ??

Khushi : (smiling in relief) Yes !!

Lav : Okay then !! Come down for dinner ... It was a long tiring day indeed . I guess you should eat the dinner and sleep soon .

Khushi : Uh .... Lav woh if I come down then I have to face a million of questions and I am not in the condition to answer all of them and even I am tired a lot so can you please send our food with Hariprakash here only ??

Lav : (smiling) Yea !! Sure !! Why not ??

Saying she went down . Arnav kissed Khushi's forehead lovingly before lifting her and taking her to their bedroom and making her sit on the bed .

Arnav : Wait for a while , I need to call Aman .

Saying he went towards the poolside to call Aman .

Aman : (on call) Almost there ASR .

Arnav just hummed before cutting the call and getting back to the room .

Khushi : What are you planning baby ??

Arnav : Khushi .... That women has dared to mess with me .... Has dared to harm you so she needs to be treated well for her this act and not only this but also for her past activities .