Khushi's Outburst

Both rushed out after hearing the shout . They came out only to see Shyam (the great) rolling down the stairs with his sole bleeding . They didn't understand to laugh or go and show sympathy so they just stood there like statue , waiting for the drama to begin . 

All came down by hearing the loud shout and got scared seeing Shyam lying on the floor lifeless with blood

All came down by hearing the loud shout and got scared seeing Shyam lying on the floor lifeless with blood . Khushi and Lav were already there talking as they knew that this is gonna happen so they were already there and were chatting to NK and Payal sitting on the sofa of the hall . Anjali rushed to him and held his head on her lap , sitting on her knees , faking tears as she had to gain sympathy , while Lav remembered what they had done . 

FLASHBACK

Khushi sent Anjali to work and kept her busy down with works while Lav went to Anjali's and Shyam's room and luckily Shyam was inside the washroom , for taking a bath . They had planned this as they had seen Shyam was getting better which they least wanted . 

Lav slowly entered the room and kept glass pieces in Shyam's socks , slid the cupboard door without making noise and took the antiseptic cream from the first aid box and kept it back to its place . She came out after her work was done . Lav smirked evilly , closing the room door but soon composed herself and plastered her usual smile on her face . 

AFTER FEW MINUTES ,

Shyam came out of the bathroom and got ready as he was now okay because of the medicine as well as today they needed to implement the plan . He sat on the bed and put on his socks but something pieced him , but he ignored that and rested his feet on the ground and in no time a loud groan escaped his mouth . He sat down with difficulty only to see the pieces of glasses piercing his skin and blood oozing out . He could not even walk till the first-aid box so , called Anjali .

Shyam : (shouting) Ranishaeba ?? Ranishaeba ??(Queen ??) Plz come here once !! 

DOWNSTAIRS , @Kitchen 

Anjali was washing dishes when she heard Shyam calling her . She groaned in frustration and rolled her eyes .

Anjali : In this house , no one is gonna let me stay peacefully . Here this so called owner of this house is making me wash dishes and there that ... that Shyam is not letting me live peacefully even inside the four walls of my room . Idiot !! Do I seem servant to everyone ??

Saying all this Anjali reached the living room , where Lav , NK , Payal and Khushi were present , chit-chatting about random things , when Khushi saw Anjali limping towards the stairs .

Khushi : Excuse me Mrs. Jha ?? Where are you going ??

Anjali :(irritated) To my room !!