Where is Khushi ??

Arnav straight away went to Anjali and grabbed her neck tightly in his rough fist , leaving the other occupants shocked by his action . Nani , Payal , NK , Lav and Akash composed themselves soon because they knew that he could do something very dangerous in his anger and they did not even try to stop him to grip her neck , telling him that she is suffocating , she will die , and bla bla bla . THEY WILL NOT because she has dared to hurt THEIR KHUSHI and that's a limit to tolerate . 

They knew Arnav had full right to fight for his wife and who are THEY to stop him to vent out his anger or punish the person who has captured HIS wife ?? THEY ARE  NO ONE TO DO THAT . NO ONE . 

They have right on Arshi BUT they know their limits .... They are NO ONE to snatch his right to punish the culprit of his wife , to stop him to vent out his anger on the person who has intended to kidnap his wife or take an action to find the where abouts of his wife . 

And about HOW they know that ANJALI is the one who is behind Khushi's disappearance  ??

Then , oh common guys !! A small kid can also understand the person behind Khushi's disappearance if he/she knows about what all Khushi had to go through because of that particular person and how much that person hates Khushi .

There are wounds that never show on the body but that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds . And that is the pain Khushi had to go through because of whom ?? Because of HER HUSBAND , who was dancing on his so called sister's little finger those days . Khushi could bear the external pain and hurt .... but internal ?? Who was there for her when she used to cry day and night , seeing and feeling the ignorance of her husband ?? NO ONE . Who was there for her when SHE had to bear more and more of man-handlings from Anjali and Shyam ?? Who was there for her when she cried , thinking about Shyam advancing towards her ?? NO ONE . 

LITERALLY NO ONE WAS WITH THAT INNOCENT GIRL AT THAT TIME WHEN SHE NEEDED LOVE , CARE AND SUPPORT THE MOST . 

And now when Nani , Payal , Akash , NK and Lav have saw those painful moments Khushi had to suffer alone , They do not have guts to go and stop Arnav from hurting that person who is the reason Khushi is AGAIN getting hurt . 

Anjali was suffocating . She could not breathe because of the tight grip of Arnav on her neck . Mami and Dadi came to release Anjali but stopped by Akash who stood in front of the bro-sis duo , preventing them from stopping his brother from venting out his anger . Dadi and Mami were left shocked by his actions . Mami stepped back , looking at her son , as she knows that her son will never stand for the wrong . But Dadi still tried to go to Arnav , which made Akash push that oldie away from his brother . 

Anjali : (trying to breathe ) Le...ea..ve me...ee Ch...ooo..tteee..e !! Ple...ea..sssee

Arnav : (shouting with red eyes ) To hell with your chotte and please . Who the hell are you to call me chotte huh ?? ....... Don't tell me that you are my di . YOU CAN NEVER BE MY SISTER . You are a bitch ... bloody bitch !! who can do anything for money . Who can even ruin her own damn brothers life for MONEY . You shameless creature !! Don't you have this much shame and mercy to kidnap your own brother's wife ?? (pressing her neck hard) Tell me !! Tell me , where have you kept my Khushi ?? TELL ME !! SPEAK UP DAMMIT !!

Anjali : (stammering , gasping for air) Chotte !! What are you talking about ?? I have not done anything   !! How can you tell that I have done something to your wife ?? Are you out of your mind ?? 

Arnav : I am out of my mind ?? WOW !! Mrs . Anjali Shyam Jha . Great !! Now don't distract me and tell me , where have you kept my Khushi ??

Dadi : What is all this Arnav ?? You are blaming your sister for the disappearance of your wife ?? Maybe she has went with some person , telling you that she is going to visit her maika (maternity home) ?? However , she is such a disgusting women ... so I think we can expect only this from her  . And its good that she is not here .... because of her disappearance , this is happening in this house than think what would take place here if she was here ??