Family

They were having their breakfast when the door bell rang . All turned to know who came to Shantivan early morning while Khushi smirked knowing very well about the person on the doorstep . Hariprakash went to open the door but stopped on his tracks listening to Khushi's voice calling him .

Khushi : Hariprakash ... wait !!

HP : Yes Khushi Bhabi ?? (Sister-in-law)

Khushi : Why are you going there ??

HP :(confused) To open the door !?

Khushi : Arey ... no need to do that . Mrs.Jha is here ... right Mrs.Jha ??

Anjali : Excuse me !?

Khushi : You are excused ... go and open the door ... there are MY guests and it definitely doesn't look good to keep them waiting on the door .... and moreover , they will be pledged to get welcomed by a house member rather than the people working here .... so go and open the door ... fast .

Anjali : They are your guests so you should .....

Khushi gave her a deathly glare which shut Anjali down . Anjali stood up immediately and went to open the door when Khushi spoke .

Khushi : I want you to welcome my guests with a smiling face but not a uninterested face . SMILE .... Whatever it is ... you are very good in acting so just use that skill of your here also ... as it is about you living on the road there outside (looking towards the door) ... or in this ever so beautiful and luxurious mansion (roaming her eyes in the whole mansion) .... right Mrs.Jha ?? (looking at Anjali ... raising her eyebrows)

Anjali got scared looking at the look she has on her face but soon composed herself and plastered a smile on her face . She went to open the door with a smile but that smiling face soon turned into a frown and then shock looking at the two people standing in front of her .

NK AND LAVANYA !!

After the day of Arnav's and Khushi's wedding ... NK had never even showed his face to anyone of this family . (as they thought) . And seeing him after more than three years was a big blow for her and coming to Lavanya , she had never came after her broken engagement with Arnav ... and now seeing them and that also TOGETHER ... holding their hands was definitely a shock for her . She was first confused as she saw NK after many years and he now even had his beard grown a little giving him a more manly and mature look and ya she did not forget that her childish ... fun loving brother was not in his usual jeans and T-shirt but in a suit ... though it was casual and definitely not in any dark color . She stood like a statue in front of them not leaving way for them to get inside ... lost in her thought . But her thought got broken by a throat clearing sound . It was NK .

NK : Can I come in ??

Anjali : Uhh ... ohh ... yea sure !! come in !! (plastering a smile when Khushi's words came rushing to her memory) 

NK and Lav got in and straight went to the dining room . Arnav was first shocked to see them with their luggage here as it was not decided that they would be staying here but soon composed himself ... he was happy that they came here and Khushi should not bare everyone here alone or not get any source to get her time pass . He knew Payal was here but off-course he now very well know that Khushi is much more comfortable with Lav and NK to share her thoughts or turmoil or time as he remembered how Khushi poured her feelings about NK and Lav being more important from her than Aakash , Payal , Garima , Shashi or Madhumati ... her own family , when she asked NK and Lav to come to India with them . He was now relieved that Khushi should not face all the drama of the Raizada's alone when he is not here with her ... Payal was there ... he knew but now he has not even a bit of tension as he knows that NK and Lav will do much more  than Payal will do for Khushi .