Reason

Arnav went to his room disgusted to even stand in the same place where his wife was tortured and talk to the same woman who tortured her every single time and even talk to that woman with respect even tough it was fake . He shut the door close with a bang and ran his hand through the lock of his hairs , frustrated . He came in and sat on the recliner after a long time , indeed . He scanned the room and the memories of Khushi sitting on the poolside with her knees to her chest and hands around her knees and head buried down , crying uncontrollably . 

He remembered how he used to think that all to be her drama and ignore it . When he used to come home after finishing his work , everyday the same view would welcome him but he always ignored it and never asked her about her worry or grief . He always used to ignore her but not her tears . When he used to enter his room he would always hear some sound coming from the poolside and from that he knew she was crying . He used to freshen up and pretend to sleep , everyday when Khushi would enter the room silently with dull face and puffed eyes , go to the bathroom and freshen herself up . She used to take her essentials from the room and go to the poolside and sleep in the shivering cold . He could lie to everyone but not himself and he knew that . Every night , after making sure she had slept , he used to cover her shivering form from another blanket and place a kiss on her forehead . He used to sleep on the recliner of the poolside in the same cold without any blanket and wake up before her and go to the bed and sleep taking the blanket with which he covered her , along with him as to not to give her hint about him taking care of her . He used to do that everynight , even when he was hell tired with his work . He knew that the tears in her eyes were real , at first he thought it to be fake and her drama ... but his heart didn't take that . His mind and heart would fight among each other with the mind saying it is her drama but his heart saying that it was real ... and in that fight no one won .... Reason : His ego to not let his mind be wrong and prove himself right and be adamant on his belief that heart relations does not exist , LOVE does not exist for him .... only that what exist is his blood relation .... his di ,his family . 

He rubbed his face with his hand to remove all those memories . Those days , for him his di was everything but he was nothing to her , which he didn't knew that time . He always supported his sister because for him she WAS everything .... but NOT now .... NOW , for him his wife is his life and his only family .... Yes there are his brothers , Lavanya , Payal and Gupta's but he cannot share his every grief , every pain with them but he can do that with Khushi .... who never judges him , respect his every decision but also bring him in right track if he chose the wrong one .  For him Khushi is his only family for whom he can give his life . He freshened up and laid in the bed , determined to give his wife , justice by punishing her culprits . 

*******************************************

NEXT MORNING 

Arnav came out of his room ready in his tuxedo as he has to go to work and he cannot afford to stay with these people more which will definitely result in his outburst which he least wanted to happen . He was going out when Anjali stopped him while he rolled his eyes getting frustrated .

Anjali : Chotte .... where are you going ?? .... i need to talk to you ... you cannot go like this .... ohh... i...i me..an you need to have your breakfast and medicine first .... how can you go like this ... come i will serve you .

Arnav : Oh ... no need for that di ... you care for me so much but it is not necessary ... i will go and eat something in office only .

Anjali : But chotte ....

Arnav : (irritated) I said na Di .... I will manage . 

He was going to leave when he remembered something and returned to Anjali .