Arnav

Khushi was continuously chanting her devimayya's name , to save her . The unknown boys broke the window of her car and opened the door from inside . They pulled her out harshly while she was continuously struggling in their grip .

Khushi : (struggling) Leave me !! I said leave me please !! What have I done to you ?? Please leave me .

By now she was crying uncontrollably . Irritated from her continuous banters .... one of the guy took the iron rod which they used to break the window and hit it hard on her head . 

Khushi shouted loud as a strong pain crossed her head

Khushi shouted loud as a strong pain crossed her head . She threw her head back unable to control the electrifying pain . She was slowly losing her conscious . And the last word she spoke before losing her consciousness was "ARNAV !!" 

*************************************************************

Akash and Arnav were searching for Khushi madly . There was no sign of her . Her phone was unreachable . The tracker was still showing her location in the highway . Arnav was continuously cursing himself to let Khushi go on her own . NK and Lav were on their way to meet the Commissioner . They had already informed NK , Lav , Payal and Nani about Khushi and also told them , not to talk about it to the Gupta's as they would be worried . Nani was sitting in the front of DM's idol and chanting mantra , asking the goddess to save her Khushi bitiya and crying continuously while Payal was by her side every minute . Anjali and Mami were in hospital .

*************************************************************

NK and Lav reached to the Commissioner's place . They knocked the door which was opened by the maid . They rushed inside and told him that Arnav had sent them to explain him the matter in detail . They told everything they knew , was possible .

Commissioner : So you have a doubt on Anjali ??

Lav : Yes sir !!

Commissioner : Any reasons for her to do that ??

NK : Sir she hates Khushi and want to separate her from Arnav .

Commissioner : Okay !! I will bring my team in work . You don't worry we will definitely find out where she is !!

Lav : Thank you sir !!

Lav smiled sadly through her teary eyes to the commissioner and walked out with NK , informing the commissioner that they had to leave now . They knew Arnav will get hyper and will not be in control of Akash and they need to be with him , this time . 

***********************************************************