Thoughts

SORRY GUYS !!

I know , I am late ... but I had my tests going on ... so could not update . 

Hope you like the update .

**********************************

AFTER SOME TIME

Khushi felt her head heavy . She tried to open her eyes but a sharp pain shot on her head which made her groan in pain . She slowly opened her eyes but closed it again as the light hit her eyes and it was very difficult for her to keep it open . She blinked her eyes several times as to let them be familiar to the light .

Khushi : (whispering) Ahh !! Where am I ?? Arnav ??

She tried to get up but could not as it was feeling like she was carrying a huge stone in place of her head . She sat down again clutching her head , pressing it hard , in hope that the pain would at-least lessen to a bit , when something hit her memory , which made her eyes go wide . She remembered how the goons had captured her car from the front and the back , while she was going to GH , by another route as the road was blocked , how one of the goons hit her head hard with an iron rod , when she was struggling in their grip . She looked at her surrounding , twitching her neck vigorously . She stood up with difficulty and walked up some steps further , till she came at the end of the building , she was in . She suddenly stepped backwards getting scared seeing the view outside . 

As it was a half-built , there were no walls ... because of which she could see the whole view . She was scared to know that she was at such a heighty building . The fear she always have is darkness and height and now seeing the scene ... she can figure out that she is standing at at-least 24 th floor of a half-built building . 

(Think of it as  a very tall building )

She scanned her surroundings but could not find anybody around . She walked towards the stairs , which was situated at the middle , going down .... when someone rashly pulled her back by her hairs . She winced in pain , as her already paining head was paining more , but the goon catching her hair cared less about that pain of hers . 

He turned her towards him , roughly by her hairs . 

Goon : Ae Ladki ?? (Oh Girl ??) Where the hell do you think you are going ?? Do you think you will get released so easily ?? 

He laughed evilly while Khushi , having no energy in her body , slumped down on the floor after her hairs were released from the goon's grip . 

Khushi : (meekly) Please !!! Please don't do this to me ?? What have I done to you ?? Why have you captured me here ??

Goon : (smirking) I am not a fool to either tell you what you've done or to leave you baby . 

He coming close to her face , Khushi moved her head backwards , in a sitting position , but he created the same close distance everytime .