Dayout???

LONDON

A man and a woman are sleeping cuddling to each other when the sun rays peeked inside their bedroom disturbing the sleep of the beautiful woman . She woke up and tried to get up but she couldn't as the man's grip was strong enough to not let her go away from him . She smiled looking at him sleeping like a baby . She untangled herself from him with difficulty and went to the washroom to freshen up . She got ready and came back and saw that her hubby was still asleep . She got a naughty idea to wake her hubby up and walked to him with a naughty smile and mischievous eyes . She came to him and traced his nose with her hair tip , no response . She brought her hair to his ear and traced it there . He stirred a little in his sleep and again slept . Irritated , she took the glass of water from their bedside table and sprinkled a little drops in his sleep .

Man : Baby , please let me sleep .

Came a sleepy voiced reply immediately and the man again slept . Frustrated with his behavior she thought of something with an angry face that soon turned into a mischievous face .

Woman : (shouting dramatically) Ahh !!! Arnav , baby kicked !!!

Arnav : (jerking from bed) WHAT ?? WHICH BABY KHUSHI??

Yes , the pretty couple are one and only our ARNAV and KHUSHI ....

Khushi :(shrugging her shoulders) Don't know , you did not wake up so needed to do this . (sankadevi remains sankadevi always *wink*)

Arnav : (muttering) crazy girl !!

Khushi : Thank you ....

Arnav : Urghhh....(and he went to the washroom rolling his eyes)

*********

DINING AREA

Arnav came to the dining area , looking dashing in his light pink colored shirt with a coat over it and  white pants .

He straightly went to the direction where his wife was standing looking hot as ever in her jeans one piece , arranging their breakfast on the table

He straightly went to the direction where his wife was standing looking hot as ever in her jeans one piece , arranging their breakfast on the table .

He hugged her from back inhaling her fresh strawberry perfume through his nostrils   . Khushi did not seemed affected as it is a daily routine for her and she continued doing her work without looking at him .