"Drunk confession"

"Drunk confession"

__________

I didn't see Malfoy or any of my friends for the rest of the day until I finally went back to my dorm. I felt the overwhelming urge to take a nap, but then I realized that I only had one hour left until the common room party started.

The Hufflepuff common room parties were always the best ones, because Hufflepuffs were just good at making friends in every house. Almost every student from 6th year was there, including alcohol and drugs. I really liked drinking alcohol since it made my social anxiety go away. Whenever I got drunk, I just became that confident, funny and open-minded version of myself - I absolutely loved drunk me.

Fred and George sometimes smoked weed with me, but it wasn't as good as drinking. Also I never saw anybody at Hogwarts smoking besides them.

The moment I entered my room I felt an overwhelming relief since I could finally be myself again. A part of me wanted to tell Cedric, that I didn't want to go there, but the other part just wanted to get fucking drunk. I took off my clothes, stared at my body in the mirror and then took a quick shower.

After that I decided to put on a tight black dress that revealed my slim back. I added some overknees and snake earrings to make it look even hotter. After I got ready I took a look in the mirror- I felt sexy. My wavy, dark brown hair covered some parts of my face and my winged eyeliner made my eyes look even bigger.

I took a last sip of water before grabbing my wand and turning to the door. I unlocked the door to open it and the first thing I saw was Cerdic Diggory standing in front of me, dressed in a white shirt and a bow tie. His brown hair looked so fluffy and his eyes lit up the moment he saw me.

"Wow" he whispered under his breath as his eyes wandered from my face down my body.

"Like what you see, Diggory?" I said in a sarcastic voice, wondering where my confidence came from. He smiled and looked down to the floor.

As he raised one eyebrow he straightened his back and looked at me "Looks like I have to stick with you the whole night, or else another man could steal you from me."

Even though I did not have any feelings for him, I was aware that he looked really handsome that night. I closed and locked my door before we went to the Hufflepuff common room together. On the way through the hallways I got nervous from the thought of Ron, Hermione and the twins making fun of me. I knew that Cedric had feelings for me and the fact that my friends expected me to date him made it even harder for me to keep him as a friend.

As we arrived at the common room I saw people dancing to one of my favorite songs. I immediately regretted not going to the party on my own, because I had to stay with Cedric now. Usually, I would have looked for Fred and George, who would already be dancing to that song like a bunch of idiots. Oh, how much I would have loved to do that, but there I was, standing next to Cedric - stone cold sober.

"Olive!" Ginny came up to me in a beautiful red dress, "You look gorgeous!". She gave me a tight hug and mubled some things I wasn't able to understand, because she was obviously drunk.

"Thanks Ginny, you look beautiful as well!", I said to her while my eyes were wandering through the room looking for Harry. Suddenly, he came out of nowhere awkwardly hugging Ginny from behind

"Oh, hey Liv, you guys look... brilliant together!" he stuttered as he tried to hold Ginny. I nodded awkwardly, before I moved my mouth to his ear, whispering: "Don't you think Ginny has had enough... substance?"

He just nodded as he struggled to carry drunk Ginny away. I convinced Cedric to grab some drinks with me, so I would be able to loosen up a little. After we had a few drinks we were finally able to have a normal conversation, but whatever Cedric was about to say got interrupted by drunk Fred bumping into us

"Who is in the mood for shots?!", he shouted as he stumbled across the room. I knew Cedric was way too shy to refuse his offer, so he agreed on taking shots with Fred, while I was watching from afar.

After a while I felt a tap on my shoulder, followed by the words "Liv? Can I talk to you for a second?". I turned around to find out that it was George. He was wearing a black shirt and a tie and his eyes were sparkling in the darkness. As I turned around I immediately felt that he was nervous about something.

"Can we get out of here? I have to tell you something."

Fuck. I knew it. These words made my heart skip a beat and I felt my lungs desperately longing for air. I started breathing heavily while pretending to be totally relaxed.

"Of course George". His warm hand grabbed mine and he gently led me through the crowd. He always had the power to make me feel safe when no one else could, which was the reason I loved having him around.

We walked for a few minutes, before we arrived at a dark corner in front of his dorm, a place where only the moon was there to see us. Then he turned around to face me, but he couldn't stop smiling.

"So? what did you want to talk about?", I asked, as if I didn't have any idea.

"Okay, I don't want this to be awkward. First of all, you look absolutely beautiful today.", he said with this bright and honest smile on his face, leaving me wondering if he had any idea of how beautiful he was.