"I fucked her, that's it."

_____________________

My throat went dry from my heavy breathing. I looked over to George, who was now resting on the couch next to Harry, trying to catch his breath, while I kept dancing to the heavy music. I took a sip of Whiskey every now and then, and I started becoming more dizzy each time.

I closed my eyes, attempting to escape the world around me, trying to escape him.

Everytime I remembered him I took another sip,

and another,

I remembered the sound of his voice,

and another

the light shade of blue in his eyes,

another

the feeling of his soft skin on mine,

I let the empty cup fall to the ground as I smiled to myself- as I lied to myself. As I kept pretending that the thought of him wasn't stuck in my head every day, that the dreams of him wouldn't haunt me every night.

And then- I felt two hands on my hips, following every movement of my body. A hot, minty breath met the back of my neck and it sent shivers down my entire body.

I knew who it was, and I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't bring myself to push him away.

I was drowning in an ocean of flickering lights and sweaty bodies, and nothing could have made me feel stronger than having him close to me right then.

"Fuck.", he grunted in my ear as my back collided heavily with his chest again and again. He started placing kisses down the side of my neck, down to the top of my shoulder,

"I thought you wouldn't wanna be seen with me.", I mumbled back to him, before I turned around to face him fully, "Why are you doing this?".

My hips were still moving while his hands rested heavily on my waist, holding my drunk body. He used one hand to move my hair out of the way before he leaned down to level my ear,

"You know you're hot, and all the boys in here know it too.", he mumbled in a deep voice as he placed some kisses on my neck in between the words.

"They don't know who you belong to."

I furrowed my brows in confusion as his hand travelled down my back, gently sqeezing my tender skin. Then he came close enough for me to feel his breath on my face while he licked his bottom lip. Our lips moved closer, it became harder to breathe with every inch.

His cold hand moved along my neck, tracing over the marks he had left on me seconds ago. I couldn't ignore the smirk on his lips as he felt them.

My heart skipped a beat from the way he grasped the side of my face to make sure I wouldn't look away- something I wouldn't have the power to, even if I wanted to.

"I guess I'll have to show them.", he whispered against my lips.

My knees grew weaker with each second, nothing but pure electricity shot through my veins as I realised that we had never been so close to each other in public. But I wasn't scared of being judged, not with him right in front of me.

I didn't want this to stop.

My eyes widened from his words as our lips crashed together, more intense than ever before. Both of us were smiling as our lips melted together, not caring about anything or anyone but us.

I pulled away for a second as my hands started wrapping around his back, until our lips collided again.

It was like the world stopped moving for a while, all the loud music and shrill voices, it all faded away to leave nothing behind, nothing but our souls connecting in silence.