"Mine."

Mature content warning!
"Mine."

______________

The tip of his wand was digging into my tender skin as my hands kept looking for my wand. After a while of drowning in his cold gaze I finally managed to pull it out, twirling it around in my clenched hand. A grin formed on his lips, that were slightly parted,

"Expelliarmus!"

I stood beneath his tensed body with empty hands, not daring to say a word. He slowly moved closer to my face, the smell of his minty breath filled my lungs, making butterflies shoot up my stomach - Still intimidated from the power he held.

"What do you want Draco?", I spoke with a tensed throat, hoping he wouldn't hurt me. He blinked slowly as a devilish smile appeared on his lips and his face moved down to my neck. I didn't feel the point of his wand anymore, as it was now replaced by soft kisses he placed on the side of my neck.

Even though I was still fighting the urge to run, I closed my eyes and gasped in pleasure. When I opened them I looked around the empty classroom,

it was completely silent. The only thing that could've judged us were the covers of hundreds of books we were surrounded by. I inhaled deeply as his kisses became more aggressive,

as if he had been able to taste my pulse beneath my skin and pressed his lips further into my flesh to calm it down.

My legs were shivering from his cold hand, that slowly made its way up my thigh, eventually stroking the skin under my skirt.

"I will punish you for what you said earlier.", he muttered as I could feel his smile against my skin. Then he removed his lips from my neck and gently grabbed my throat while drawing tiny circles on my inner thigh. His body was pressed against mine, our chests moving together with each breath we took,

until our eyes met and I felt his heartbeat against my chest.

My breathing was shallow and quick, consumed by his soft soul, that was staring directly at me through his harsh, cold eyes. His hand moved further, almost reaching the one part of my body that was longing for his touch the most.

His hand moved around my throat, harshly grabbing the back of my neck to pull me closer. Small goosebumps surging through my body as the cold metal wrapped around his fingers made my knees grow weaker and weaker with every heartbeat.

His lips crushed into mine, passionately kissing me. He stopped inbetween the kisses as he hungrily looked down to push my skirt further up. Then, without a warning he picked me up, placing his hands on my thighs as he made sure my legs were tightly wrapped around his hips.

There was no space left between our bodies and lips while he walked a few steps, carrying me to an empty desk. He roughly slammed my body onto the cold desk, his hands on either side of me as I groaned into the kiss.

I felt his cold hand moving along my thigh, and I wanted so much more. He pulled away from the kiss and whispered against my lips,

"Are you okay with this?", as he slowly moved my underwear aside. I swallowed thickly before nodding in response and kissing him hungrily right after.

With that kiss, he stuck two fingers in, barely moving them. My legs were still wrapped tightly around his torso as I was struggling to compose myself,

his cold breath met my neck as I heard a quiet giggle, "Such a needy whore.", he whispered softly, moving his fingers faster, making me moan in his ear.

"Say you're mine.",  I gasped as he roughly grabbed a fistful of my hair, while his thumb was pressed on my clit, moving in small circles. I felt a knot grow in my stomach as I struggled breathing properly,

"Please-", I begged while arching my back in pleasure. I refused to say what he wanted to hear as his fingers started moving faster,

"Say it.", his hand was still tangled in my thick hair, he pulled it roughly, kissing the exposed skin on my neck.

"Fuck-", I grunted loudly, "I'm yours, Draco."

With that, he quickly pulled his fingers out and loosened his grip, admiring the desperation in my eyes as they begged him to touch me again. I watched every move he made while biting my bottom lip in pure lust. He cupped my face with both hands and placed a warm kiss on my forehead before evily smiling at me,

"Exactly.", he stepped back and winked, before leaving me behind.

"Draco!", I kept shouting his name as he closed the door behind him. I started breathing heavily, angry at the fact that I allowed my weakness to show once again,

"Fuck you!"

I yelled angrily, well aware that he was able to hear it.

________________________

I knew he was just pretending. All this pride and apathy wasn't him - that couldn't be him. Whenever he was gone, I started regretting every single time I allowed him to take all the power away from me.

He tricked me into showing weakness because he couldn't.

Whenever I saw him from afar, his tall figure all dressed in black, white knuckles showing under his sleeves, blonde hair dancing on his forehead so gracefully - so cold and evil, nearly soulless.

But when he was standing in front of me I was able to see a light shade of pink on his pale cheeks. When looking closely enough, I could see tiny scars on his skin, ranging from his collarbone all the way up to his jaw - having him close made him so beautifully vulnerable.

And then his eyes, god, his eyes held so much power - it was impossible to look at them without tasting the bittersweetness of his soul.

I knew he had much weakness to show, but I knew he would never allow me to see it. I knew he liked me, but did he need me?

__________________________

I embraced the coldness of the night as I snuggled deeply into my blanket. I tried to sleep but I couldn't seem to, because my mind kept replaying all the things he said to me.

After ignoring him for the rest of the day I kept telling myself not to feel sorry since he was the one making me feel bad in the first place. But still, I missed him.

I turned around to face the wall next to my bed and my breath started to slow. I started hearing voices from my dreams in my head before the sound of my door unlocking made me flinch.

My heart rate increased as a million thoughts were running through my head, I expected something to happen, but after a while of complete silence I assumed it had just been part of my dream.

Then, I felt someone lift my blanket, allowing the cold air to find its way into the heat between my silk sheets. The mattress went down from the weight of what I assumed would be him, causing me to slightly roll back.

A heavenly scent filled my nostrils as the contact of a cold hand on my waist sent shivers down my spine. A cold breath made the few hairs behind my ears tingle on my sensitive skin as his fingertips kept brushing over the skin on my waist, until he fully wrapped his arm around me.

Without hesitating, I turned around to catch a quick glimpse into his weak eyes, that were watching me in the strokes of moonlight. I  buried my head in his bare chest, feeling it rise and fall, the sound of his heartbeat convincing me that everything I ever needed was right there in my arms.

He gently grabbed my hand to pull me closer, as if he was protecting me.

But the way our bodies held one another convinced me that he needed me to protect him - he needed me.

___________________

Let me know what you think! Also thank you for 4k reads guys!