Chapter 7

Louis

"What the fuck is your problem Lo!!" Jess suddenly yell out when he came in my room.

I snap my gaze at him, and sigh when I saw how work up he is. "I don't know what you're saying Jess.." I shrugged as I turn my back at him and put the book I'm reading on my working table.

A loud slamming noise echo throughout my room. Snapping my head at Jess I saw him gritting his teeth, while his left arm is on my door and glaring at me.

"Damn it Lo! You already have a mate and you have the guts to look for another... What do you think that make us feel? If you wanted to get laid to a woman that badly then please drop the title of being our Alpha because honestly you don't deserve it!" He snap as he storm out of my room.

Ripples of anger boil inside of me, as I grab my hair tightly with my left hand.

Why they can't understand that I don't want this?

That I never wish that woman to come here and lie to everybody that she is my fiancee!

It makes me so mad, but I can't do anything about her. After all their family has been a long time friend with our pack, not to add that they are also one of our alliance.

Although I wish that I can break her slender neck, every time I see her.. but the fact still remains that I can't do it.

Not to mention that she threatened me...

*

"I heard that you already met your mate, Louis?" She said as she saunter inside my office.

My eyes widen when I saw her, she can't possibly came in our territory without my knowledge..

"Who gave you the permission to come here?"

I saw her flinch from my tone, but she didn't stop walking towards me. "I can come here every time I want to, did you forget we our already engage..."

I snicker, and raise my brows at her. ''Since when?''

A sly smirk make way on her lips, while her eyes glint evilly. ''I already said to my father that you proposed to me, and you can't say no...if you don't want your poor Masha to be harmed.."