Rescue mission

...

The next day-.

Midoryia had injected the tortured victims with a serum that numbs already injured limbs.
The issue with this serum is that it doesn't numb fresh wounds.

So even if they had this serum within them, if Midoryia decided to hurt them again they'd feel it.

As Midoryia gave them their new riddles the heros made their way through the forest they were in. Trying to find Midoryia.

"Kacchan you got it wrong~
You know what that means" Midoryia laughed as he lifted Bakugo up by the collar of his shirt.

Midoryia teleported the both of them to a room full of mirrors.
There were no doors at all, just mirrors.

Midoryia stood their for a bit then teleported away.

When he came back he had someone quite special.

All might.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on all might, YOU HEAR ME DEKU!!" Bakugo screamed as he charged at Midoryia. Midoryia chuckled and jumped into the mirror with all might in his clutches.

"DANG IT!!". Bakugo screamed as he pounded on the mirrors.
Midoryia's reflection was found in all the other mirrors of the room.

A fangy grin made its way to Midoryia's face as he pulled out a special knife.

"Feast your eyes Kacchan.
Today you'll personally wittness the death of

ALL MIGHT" Midoryia said as he twirled the knife in his hand.
"NO!" Bakugo screamed.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Midoryia chuckled as he stabbed all might's legs to start off the torture.
All might screamed in pain as Midoryia removed the knife and stabbed him again.

All might was completely defenseless. Having chains everywhere makes it hard to move.

Midoryia laughed as he dragged the knife through his skin from his ankle all the way up to his knees, decorating all might in skin slits.

After that Midoryia stabbed his shoulders and dragged even harder down, slicing up his arms.

Bakugo screamed in anger as he tried to stop Midoryia but it was impossible.

All might grimaced in pain, he had to energy to scream.
Just solemn tears sliding down his tan face as he stood their waiting for his demise.

Midoryia reached into his pocket and pulled out another needle.
He injected it into all might.

It was the same poison he injected the class with, the one that causes excuriating pain without death.

So as all might suffered internally Midoryia made it worse externally.

Midoryia had mutilated all might's body. Skin draped down like curtains on all might's legs and arms. Blood everywhere. Bakugo was stunned.
He was there but couldn't do anything.
He was just watching as his mentor died in the hands of someone he deemed weak...

"Now for some finishing touches!!" Midoryia chirped as he brought the knife to all might's face.
He carved the word "useless" into all might's forehead before carving "Deku" into his cheek.

Midoryia hated the word Deku, it was a word Bakugo and the others always used to torment him.
That's why he carved it on all might's face.
To represent himself.

Midoryia went on for over an hour just slicing and dicing up all might in many ways. Carving more and more words into all might, on his back, stomach, arm, leg, etc.