Provisional license exam

...

Once it was night Midoryia teleported away as he always would. He was out to get himself a new phone this time. He grabbed some money from his stash and teleported to the nearest phone shop. He was in a disguise so he wasn't too worried. He walked into the shop and looked around.

The phone shop was a 24 hour one, it's why Midoryia was able to go in at 11:30pm. He had left the dorms earlier in the night as he wasn't too worried about people coming into his dorm room.
Especially after he locked the door.

He searched around for a good phone and got it. He paid the cashier and left.
He then teleported back to his base and put the phone in there, he wouldn't risk taking it to UA.

After that he did his usual, killing, dissecting, and selling. He then returned back to his dorm and slept soundly.

Time went on, eventually Midoryia's in house suspension was over and he was allowed to go out during the day again. It was possibly one of the most boring 3 days of his life.

In class-

"Okay class. As you all know, the license exam is in a couple weeks. Today we're going to be focusing on how to help injured people" Aizawa began.

Midoryia zoned off, these things weren't important to him. After all he is a villain, learning hero things were pointless.

Aizawa noticed his unintentiveness and called on him to answer a question.
"Midoryia. When an injured civilian is found under rubble and is screaming what do you do?"

"That's obvious"

"You tell them to calm down and everything will be okay as you slowly lift them up"

"Good"

Midoryia went back to zoning off.

Time skip-

Weeks go by, Midoryia made up a lie and is now able to use his phone in front of them all. It's the day of the licensing exam, everyone is a mix of nervous and excited.

Midoryia downed a couple bags of blood as he sat in the bus, he'd need the energy. Everyone around him chattered with excitement, he was only thinking of ways to torture them all.

"I'm almost at the amount I need. Just 208,274,000.00 more yen. I'm over half way there." Midoryia thought to himself. He needed only 2 million usd  to go through with his plan. He had raised 3 million usd within the weeks.

"I hope there are no mind readers" .
An hour goes by and eventually they make it to the test center.

Midoryia just stood around as other classes from different schools began to load off into the place as well.

"Hey! I'm shindo! A 2nd year, I can't wait to see what competition UA brings!" A black haired boy said as he shook Midoryia's hand. Midoryia aggressively snatched his hands back and glared at the student.

"Quit the act, it's prevalent in your eyes. You're scouting out the competition." Midoryia hissed.
"I guess you can't get anything past a UA student" he chuckled as he walked away.

Midoryia let out a sigh as he teleported hand sanitizer and  aggressively rubbed it in. The rest of class 1-A just stared at him.

"Okay class, follow me" Aizawa said. They all then began to follow Aizawa to a much bigger room. There was a sleepy man who gave out the introduction.

"Hello future heros, *yawn* as you all know you're all here to take the test. It's important as the future of our society that you take this *yawn* important.