Exam

...

The weekend went by pretty quick and casually. Midoryia would spend an hour of the night fixing up his base properly. He knew once that his identity was revealed that he would have no where to go.

Soon came Monday.
Before the big exam they had to do 1 quick class with all might.

"Okay class! Today's exercise is going to be a rescue me race!!" All might cheered.
"How's that going to work?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm glad you asked! To explain it, I will press this red button
That will send out a distress signal from me in the center of this maze! You have to get to the center first to win!" All might explained.

The class all hummed in response.

"Now let me discuss the groups going in!
First round.
Young Bakugo, Mina, Midoryia, Iida, and momo!

Second round
Uruaka, Asui, shoji, Tokoyami, and Aoyoma!

3rd round!
Koda, Hagakure, Jirou, Sero, and Kaminari!

4th round
Kirishima, Mineta,Sato, Ojirou, and Todoroki!

Now will the first competitors please line up" all might said
Midoryia sighed as he approached his starting point.

Bakugo was giving his a side eyed glare but he didn't care. He was too busy in his own mind to worry about the class anymore. All he wants to pure revenge, and he'll get it.

"On your marks! Get ready!

Go!!!" All might shouted. Bakugo went exploding away.
Midoryia floated up and yawned. He found the center with how high he went.
"Who do you think is going to win?" Uruaka asked. "Probably Bakugo" "yeah I agree"

Bakugo was getting close but Midoryia then teleported there winning the race in seconds.

"Midoryia wins this exercise.." all might said unenthusiastically.
Bakugo jumped on the platform a second too late and ended up getting second place.

Bakugo looked like he was on the verge of beating up Midoryia right then and there but he knew he couldn't do that in the middle of class.
All might jumped to the scene holding a badge.

He dropped it into Midoryia's hands, slightly glaring at him.
Midoryia took it and teleported back to the stand ground.

The other rounds were then played.
Tokoyami,Sero, and Todoroki ended up winning the other rounds.

"Okay class remember, you have an exam later today you'll take the written part tomorrow. This part will be physical. Remember to give it your all, go plus ultra!" All might said.

The entire class shouted plus ulta after him and dissipated into their little clicks, walking away from the battle maze they were in and onto the main campus grounds. Midoryia didn't have a click so most of the time he'd just find a nice shady spot and relax.

But today something else decided to happen.
Bakugo decided to mess with Midoryia.

As Midoryia found a nice shaded spot under a tree on a bench, Bakugo came running up to him.
Midoryia didn't get to even eat his lunch yet so you can imagine how much he wasn't in the mood to deal with him...

"Oi Deku. This is my spot Leave" Bakugo spat. "Last time I recall, this has always been. MY spot" Midoryia hissed.
"Who do you think you are, get up and leave! DEKU" Bakugo spat threatening Midoryia with explosions.
Midoryia bit into his bag of blood and drank it as he usually would, staring Bakugo right in the eyes.

"You asked for it" Bakugo spat sending explosions at Midoryia. When the explosions stopped, Midoryia wasn't there anymore.

He was infact up the tree above the bench. He had jumped there in the middle of the explosions.