Prompt Disclaimer

I've started seeing comments on a few of my works when I make other characters in the series the 'bad guys'. Especially Draco in the prompt "Protector".

I wanted to come on here and say that I love each and every one of the characters. Except for the obviously bad ones.

Draco was my first love in the series and in no way do I think he's a bad guy or would actually do anything to anyone that he did in the prompt I wrote.

I appreciate the lack of rudeness in the comments that were posted, this is just me writing a disclaimer that I don't hate any of the good characters. Draco included.

Also.

I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that these prompts are my own. I write them how I like and the characters I choose to put in them are my own choice.

I've chosen to include a few underrated characters in some of my prompts and I've received comments and ill reactions about those characters.

I put characters in these prompts and portray them as bad guys in a total general sense. Every prompt needs a bad guy, alright? That doesn't mean I personally believe that they are bad characters.

Anyway, I want to say thanks to all of my loyal readers who have been keeping up with this book despite how odd my posting times are. I don't have a schedule and most times my posts are delayed. Because I have life outside of social media.

Thank you 🖤

-F