Time to tell

it's been 2 weeks, and the guys are gonna sit me down and tell me. "I'm ready." I whined as Justin asked me one last time. he sighed. "Ok, I don't know how you'll handle this..." Justin started out. "I don't know either, but just tell me." I said. "Ok." he sighed.

"Ok, look, your dad, the reason we have to protect you from guys....uh..... Ryan you say it." said Justin. I looked at Ryan. "You guys are pussy's. ok, your dad, he was part of a gang. your dad has murdered people. but, people are after you. we don't know why, all we know is we have to protect you or we could all get killed. your dad knows something really big, and, they think you know it. so you know us guys, drawing girls in cuz, some of us are sex gods, and some boys fathers, they are trying to get you attached to them so they can try to kill you so you'll spill the secret. that's why we won't let you be with a guy alone." he said. my mouth dropped open. hold up. my dad? part of a killing gang? well, it's kinda predictable. but...what's the secret? "There's more." said Justin. "More?" I asked. oh my god. I thought they were done.

"Ok, so there's.....a family jewel thing. that's another thing their after." said Christian. "And, well, it's something of yours. I have no idea what it is, but yeah. and, after they get what they want, their gonna kill you, and your dad, but he's already gone, so it's just you." he said. kill, me? "That's why you can't go anywhere alone, that's, like outside." finished Christian. "There's another thing you're not telling her, and you're avoiding it." singed my mom. I looked over at her. "What? oh, um, you can tell her that, like, when, you're alone." said Christian. "Ok, whatever you say. and there's the other thing. Gabby, let me dumb it down, because hell, I couldn't understand your father when he said it, but, he said you have the key to everything. I don't know what that means, but, he said you have the key. and you have to keep it safe." she came over to my ear. "Your locket, your key necklace that's to your jewelry box, and the box that you keep everything your dad gave you." she whispered. I nodded. "So it's all a game." I said. "You could say that." said my mom.

* * *

"Ok mom, tell me." I said. she sighed. "You're not gonna like this." she said.