Humanity

'The Mikaelson Compound'

Klaus was searching for Ambrose but got carried away by a young woman on the street. He waited until she walked into an alleyway and then he walked after her.
"Excuse me, love. Could you help me?"-K
The woman turned around and she had the exact same features as Cami. Klaus picked her for that one reason. The woman walked over to Klaus and put her phone down.
"What can I help you with?"
The veins under Klaus' eyes began to show when he smelled her blood. The woman stood back scared.
"Are you okay?"
A smile appeared on his face and his eyes flashed yellow and gold.
"Oh my god!"
The woman tried to run away but Klaus vamped infront of her. The woman gasped in shock and began to cry.
"Please don't! Please, please leave me alone. I...I'll give you anything."
Her voice was a sweet as Cami's and her eyes were almost identical. Those green eyes that Klaus loved and longed to look into again.
"I don't need anything from you."-K
Klaus opened his mouth revealing his fangs.
"But your blood on the other hand.."-K
Klaus pinned her to the wall and began feeding on her. He was lost in the blood, all he could feel was the pleasure of getting blood straight from the vein. He had tried to drink more blood bags ever since he and Cami began dating. The blood awakened him. It woke the side of him that he had kept buried for Cami. That side was overpowering the other, the blood blinded him and he ended up draining the life out of the poor girl. Her body dropped to the floor and Klaus' eyes flashed once more when he licked the blood of his teeth.
"Much better."-K
He looked at the body and smiled with his bloods stained teeth. His smile suddenly faded when he heard a voice from behind.
"Dad!"-H
Klaus turned around to see his daughter and Kol. He tried to not look at his daughter and instead talked to his younger brother.
"What is she doing here!?"-K
"She..."-KM
Kol was interrupted by Hope who stood infront of him, making Klaus look at her.
"Don't act like I'm not here."-H
"Hope, you need to leave."-K
"Why? Are you going to drink New Orleans dry? Looks like you've already made a start."-H
"That's not what's going on."-K
"Then tell me, dad. Why do you never tell me anything?"-H
"It's safer that way."-K
"How is it safer if I don't know what's going on with my own family?"-H
"Just trust me, Hope."-K
"Trust you? You never trust me."-H
"That's not true."-K
Klaus turned to Kol.
"Get her out of here."-K
"Brother, why are you behaving like this? Someone break your heart?"-KM
Kol chuckled but stopped when he realised Klaus looked slightly upset.
"Oh.. I'll take her back."-KM
Klaus turned around, facing away from his daughter. Kol grabbed Hope's hand and tried to take her away.
"No! Let me go!"-H
"Hope, we have to go."-KM
Kol took her away from Klaus.
Klaus looked at the body of the young girl who had just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Klaus punched the wall leaving bricks on the floor. All the memories of Cami flashed before his eyes and then the betrayal finally sank in as a tear dripped down his face.
"Camille.."-K

'The Ball'

Cami grabbed her dress while she rushed over to a wooden door. She had almost made it when Edmund vamped infront of her.
"Get out of my way!"-C
Cami banged on his chest but he didn't move or even flinch. He grabbed her wrists.
"How?"-C

"I'm not your ordinary witch."-ED
"And I'm not your ordinary girl."-C
Cami kicked him between his legs and opened the door. She ran down the stairs into pitch, black darkness. She took out her phone from her purse and put on the flashlight. She held it up and revealed a narrow pathway. Her dress scraped the wall while she walked down the path. She finally made it to another wooden door but this one was more secure. She had flashbacks to when she saved Lilly.
She opened the door and there was a bright light that she immediately walked towards.
"Stacey? Where are you?"-C
There was more space in the room and Cami could move freely. She turned to her left and saw Stacey sitting at a table drawing.
"Stace?"-C
Stacey turned around with a huge smile on her face.
"Cami! Come here! Draw with me."-S
"No. Are you okay?"-C
Cami walked over to Stacey who was acting like a child.
"Why wouldn't I be? He is so nice to me."-S
"Stacey,"-C
Cami crouched down and held her hand.
"You're 18. You're a grown up. Why are you behaving like this?"-C
"What do you mean?"-S
"Stace, what'd he do to you?"-C
"Me? I would never..."-ED
Cami quickly turned around.
"Kicking someone in their private parts isn't a pleasant feeling especially when the person who did it means a lot to you."-ED
Cami stood up and walked towards him.
"You mean nothing to me. You are just another witch who.."-C
"Warlock. I prefer the term warlock. It has the word war in it  which is very fitting to my personality."-ED
"You're a phsyco."-C
"And you're being a real pain in my arse right now."-ED
Edmund had a British accent just like Klaus, only making her miss him more.
"Do I remind you of someone? Maybe a certain hybrid?"-ED
"What?"-C
"You heard me."-ED
"How do you know about Klaus?"-C
"The real question is how can you not know him?"-ED
Cami took a step back but Edmund moved forward.
"Such a strong, amazing person. I admire his power."-ED
The words clearly hurt him and Cami couldn't help but ask.
"You're hurt."-C
Edmund immediately straightened up and smirked.
"What makes you think that?"-ED
"I'm a therapist. I know when someone's hurt."-C
"I haven't felt anything in a long time, Cami."-ED
"You really think I believe that?"-C
Cami put a finger on his chest, making him slightly jump in shock.
"You know what?"-ED
Edmund walked towards her. With every step, Cami moved away from him.
"Human is boring on you. Making you a vampire could spice things up a little."-ED
Cami's jaw dropped and her eyes were full of fear. Stacey was unable to hear anything it was as if she was in a trance.
"No.. no no no please no."-C
"I don't feel anything,Cami and that includes pity."-ED
Tears dripped down her face when she realised that her back was on the wall. She breathed heavily, scared for her life which only made him chuckle.
"I spiked that drink of yours with blood from a vampire friend of mine."-ED
"What?"-C
Cami sobbed when she felt Edmund's breath linger on her neck.
"Dont worry. I'll make it quick and painless."-ED
Edmund smiled and snapped her neck. She fell to the floor and a high-pitched scream came from behind. Stacey stood up.
"Cami!"-S
She ran to her cousin who was on the ground. She then turned to Edmund. She mumbled something under her breath and then moved her hands forward but nothing happened.
"Your magic won't work. But mine on the other hand.."-ED
Edmund lifted her up using a spell and pushed her to the wall.
He heard a crack that made him smile proudly. He then looked back down to Cami and picked her up.
"Let's get you somewhere else darling."-ED
A faint whisper came from Stacey.
"No.."-S
Stacey was unable to move and was stuck on the ground along with some crayons and pencils.