Friends?

It was around 2 o'clock, and the girls had gone to a bridal shop, ready to shop for Hayley's wedding dress and their bridesmaid dresses. Freya and Keelin had returned that morning and were more than happy to find out Cami had come for the wedding.

Hayley, Rebekah, Cami, Freya, Hope, Davina, Keelin, Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, and Lilly were all at the shop helping Hayley pick out her wedding dress.

The girls were all sitting on the couches drinking champagne while Hayley tried on dress after dress.

As Hayley emerged from the dressing room in yet another stunning gown, the room erupted in a chorus of oohs and ahhs. Each dress seemed more beautiful than the last, but Hayley remained undecided, her brow furrowed in concentration as she looked in the mirror.

"This one is gorgeous, Hayley."-R Rebekah exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.
"You look absolutely radiant."-R

Hayley smiled gratefully at her soon to be sister in law, her fingers tracing the delicate lace detailing on the gown.
"It is beautiful, but I'm still not sure if it's the best one."-HM

Cami leaned forward, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.
"You'll know when you find the perfect dress, Hayley. Trust your instincts."-C

Freya nodded in agreement, her hand resting reassuringly on Hayley's shoulder.
"Don't rush the decision. The right dress will speak to you. But just to let us know, what type of dress are you looking for?"-F

The woman who was providing the dresses looked at the bride to be, awaiting her response. The hybrid thought to herself for a second before answering.

"I want something elegant but not too much. I liked my dress from my last wedding, but I want it to be different because this time I'm marrying the man I love, but not too different either."-HM

The woman processed all of what she had said and asked Hayley if she had a picture of her last wedding dress, to which Hayley got her phone out and showed the woman.

The woman looked down at the image and then up at Hayley.
"Do you like the floral pattern of the dress?"
Hayley nodded.

"And would you mind if your dress had a train?"
"I wouldn't mind a small train."-HM
"Okay, I think I have the perfect dress for you."

The woman went away and returned a few minutes later with a dress in hand. She gave the dress to Hayley, who thanked her before she retreated back into the dressing room to try on the gown.

A few minutes had passed, and Hayley finally emerged from the dressing room in a stunning A-line with an off-the-shoulder corset bodice and delicate illusion long sleeves. The gown was adorned with 3D floral embroidery in Chantilly lace, adding a touch of elegance to her look. The room fell silent as Hayley looked in front of the mirror, the dress shimmering in the soft light.

"It's perfect."-HM
Hayley declared to the other girls.
"This is exactly what I wanted."-HM

The girls' smiles reached their eyes as they all admired the dress.
"Hayley, you look hot."-CF
"I second that."-R
"You look absolutely beautiful. Elijah is one lucky man."-C
"Mum, you're gorgeous."-H

The room erupted in compliments and comments about Hayley's beauty and the dress until the lady interrupted and asked if they wanted a recommendation to where the nearest bridesmaid dress shop was since they only sold wedding dresses to which the girls said yes.

The lady smiled and began to recommend a nearby shop for bridesmaid dresses. She provided them with directions and assured them that they would find a great selection there.

"Thank you so much."-HM
Hayley said, expressing her gratitude.
"We'll head there right away."-HM

With that, the group gathered their belongings and bid farewell to the bridal shop after paying for the dress. They made their way to the recommended store, chatting excitedly about the upcoming wedding and their roles as bridesmaids.