Help Me

Cami was looking expectantly at the teenagers in the car for a response after she had told them everything that she had remembered. She looked in the rear view mirror at Aiden, who was clearly thinking about something.
"Aiden, are you okay?"-C

Aiden met her eyes in the mirror, looking bewildered.
"Am I– me? Are you okay?"-AO
"More than okay, Aiden, my baby's alive, and we're going to find her."-C

Lilly spoke from up front, "Are you sure you shouldn't take some time or something to process everything?"-L
"I don't need time. I need my baby."-C

Lilly took a deep breath, not sure of the question she was about to ask.
"What about your boyfriend?"-L
"I'm pretty sure I told you Klaus and I broke up."-C
"I mean Lexi's dad."-L

There was a pause, a long silence between them all, until Cami reached a red light, making her stop.
"What about him, Lilly?"-C
"You didn't get to finish mourning. You were compelled to forget, but now you remember. Give yourself some time."-L
"What he would have wanted is for me to find our daughter."-C

Lilly thought about the sentence and continued with her question in a hushed tone.
"What happened to him?"-L
"He died."-C
"I know, but how?"-L

Cami let out a deep breath before speaking with a solemn tone.
"Jay killed him. He murdered him while I was pregnant."-C
"What was his name?"-L
"Noah, he was sweet and kind, and he was everything you'd look for in a guy, a father."-C
"He sounds amazing."-L
"He was."-C
Cami smiled slightly while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Cami!"-N
Noah had just finished the surprise he had planned for their one year anniversary, and he was admiring his work. He had laid out blankets and pillows on the ground, making it look comfortable and relaxing. He added some lights and candles and placed snacks on the ground for them to enjoy while they watched their all-time favourite movie. He had a bouquet of pink orchids, her favourite type of flower, and he had also gone out of his way and bought her a necklace. The gift was a beautiful diamond necklace that had two hearts locked in with each other. If you looked closely, you could see that Cami and Noah's initials were engraved onto the outline of each heart.

Noah had made Cami wait in the bedroom while he finished up and she was frankly getting annoyed with waiting so long, so she immediately barged out of her room, pausing at the sight of the now beautified and romanticised living room. She put a hand over her mouth as she gasped aloud.
"Oh my god!"-C
Noah let out a forced chuckle.
"Is that a good 'oh my god,' or a bad one?"
"What do you think?"-C
Cami looked up at him, her eyes displaying her love for the man in front of her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips before pulling away and once again letting her eyes glance over the wonderful setup.