Sweetheart, I Never Blamed You

Cami had made it back to her house while tears dripped down her face. She knew she felt guilty because of Stacey's death but she didn't know how much it would affect her to say it out loud.

She quickly took out her keys only to find out that the door was already open. She spotted the blood stain on the door handle.
"What the hell?"-C
She slowly opened the door and her mouth dropped wide as she saw the pools of blood on the floor of her house. The rugs were a mess, before white and now a bright red. She then walked into the living room only to wish that she hadn't. In the living room, there was a large pool of blood with an arm being the source of it. She almost vomited at the sight of the teared off limb.

She then spotted more blood stains covering the interior of the white walls. There was a heart on the ground that had created yet another puddle of blood. She examined it closely and realised that there was a chunk missing, as if someone had taken a bite out of it. Her thoughts were proven right when she spotted the chunk on the ground besides the body of the now dead and dessicated vampire bodyguard. She crouched down by the body and saw a werewolf bite on his neck which she quickly guessed was from a hybrid since she could only imagine Klaus doing it. The table she had kept there was broken in pieces and some of the pieces of blood were covered in blood, making her think they had used it as a weapon.

Cami finally stood up and walked to the kitchen where the cooler of blood bags was still placed. She was about to drink one when she remembered how Louis had added the serum to the blood bag. She didn't want to risk drinking more of the serum so instead she threw them out. She then walked out again only to sigh at the mess in her living room. She was a vampire now, if she was a human, she would be afraid of what Klaus had done but instead she was only afraid of herself since she knew that she was now capable of doing that to someone.

She then forced herself to look away from the disaster and then turned back to the front door. There was no way she was going to sleep in that house without getting nightmares so instead she walked over to Rousseau's, enjoying the fresh breeze that ran through her gold curls. She was about to cross one of the busy streets when her phone began to ring. She checked the caller id and saw that it was Hope. She sighed before answering the call eventhough she didn't want to, she didn't want Hope to get worried and then tell her father.

"Hello?"-C
"Hi, Cami. Are you doing okay?"-H
"I'm fine. Just enjoying a nice walk."-C
"Right, I think you knew what I meant."-H
"I do and I'd rather not speak about it."-C
"Sure, let's not talk about that then."-H
"Can we just not talk about anything? I'm trying to enjoy some silence if you don't mind."-C
"Yeah sure, but I just thought that I should tell you that dad is back. He was looking for you."-H

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."-C
"Aren't you going to come over?"-H
"No, not today."-C
Cami refrained from saying 'not anytime soon.'
"I think you and dad should talk or atleast he should know that you're okay."-H
"You're right. Go ahead and tell your dad that you called me, let him know I'm okay. Oh and make sure that Lilly and Aiden don't come to my house for a couple of days. I'm sure Klaus won't mind having 2 more guests."-C

"Are you avoiding them? I get why you'd avoid dad but don't you think Lilly and Aiden should be able to see you?"-H
"Hope, I'm not avoiding anyone. It's just that your dad left quite a mess at my house and I'd rather not have anyone staying over before I clean it up. Tell your dad thanks for that by the way."-C
Cami smiled sarcastically as she continued walking towards the bar.
"Now I've got to go. Oh and Hope, don't tell your dad about our earlier discussion. Can you do that for me?"-C
Hope let out a sigh before responding.
"Sure. Bye."-H
"Bye."-C

At the start of her walk, she was feeling calm but now she felt quite the opposite after a small phone call with Hope. She had reached the bar and made her way in.