Chapter 27

They are on the ocean out of no where, flouting around on the serving pan to stay on. The penguins were Devastated after Hope was taken.

Skipper: Skipper's log. Hope has been kidnapped by Dave, while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days. No rations, fresh water... or land in sight. Kowalski's sick as a dog. [ Kowalski started to poke. ] Private Starting to get low by the loss of his daughter. And Rico keeps trying to eat Kowalski.

Kowalski: Just, please, just cut it out.

Kowalski pushes Rico off of him, but slides back to him. And then Kowalskistarted poking again.

Skipper: Not sure how long we can hold on. This may be my final entry. [ wine corks hits skipper. ] Ow.

At the other boat, the north wind are having a posh dinner with wine and salmon.

Classified: 2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches.

Eva: The salmon is delicious.

Short Fuse: Oh, I have never been more hydrated in my life.

Eva: Let me cut you a piece of the salmon.

Classified: No, thank you. I'm stuffed.

Eva: It's the most delicious thing on the boat.

Classified: I have to loosen my utility belt.

Corporal picks up a plate of fish to ask short fuse if he wants some.

Short Fuse: No, I'm full. Just dump it in the ocean.

Corporal throws the fish in the sea.

Skipper: You know, we're all in the same boat here.

Classified: Actually, we're not. And perhaps you could express a little more concern over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle!

Skipper: Bill me.

Classified: Corporal? Corporal?

Corporal: We're picking up a signal, sir. [ the computer shows the picture of an island where the tracker is. ] It's five klicks southwest, but it stopped at that remote island.

Skipper: Land? [ skipper moves the serving pan to see the island. ] Good on you. You've tracked down some land.

Short Fuse: No, silly willy. We've been tracking the octopus.

Skipper: What? You put a homing device on one of Dave's minions?

Classified: All of you, actually, when I darted you.

Skipper jumps off the serving pan and walks on corporal to face to face with classified.

Skipper: You low-down, dirty, mangy, filthy, flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker! But... good.

Classified: See, I told you. You should've left this to the professionals.

Classified took a bite of toast before walking away from skipper, leaving him to think if classified darted hope as well. Do they know Hope is kidnapped?

Skipper: classified!

Classified looked at skipper with no emotion.

Skipper: did you...dart hope as well? Like us?

Classified: no, we didn't. Which reminds me. [ classified lift up his watch and put it on radio. ] hope, you there, over?

But nothing. Classified tries again.

Classified: Hope, do you copy?

But nothing, making classified abit worried.

Classified: corporal, put on a tracker to see where hope is.