chapter 8

Name: hope.

Age: 7

Family: private ( adopted father ) skipper, Kowalski, Rico ( adopted uncle's ) biological parents ( none )

species: unknown.

The results revealed her identity about her life. Hope was shocked, sad and confused at the same time, Eva has no words to say about her results until she spoke.

Eva: ... none.

Classified: what?

Eva: her parents, she doesn't have any.

Classified: what!?

Short fuse: that's impossible!

Hope: Yeah, it must be a mistake.

Classified: Eva, show us around the world map that has animals with it.

Eva did what she was told and revealed on the screen was a map that has countries on there with animals in.

Classified: okay, try England.

Eva puts hope's results in England to see if the penguins are her parents.

Eva: ... none.

But there not.

Classified: new York.

Eva: none.

Corporal: try every country.

Eva scanned every country to see hope's DNA matching with the other penguins.

Eva: ... none.

Eva frowned and so did the others.

Hope: so I have no parents.

Eva: well, we don't know that, there are a lot of different species that hopefully will Connect with you blood.

Hope: what do you mean?

Eva: according to you information is that your species is unknown. We don't know what you are but, we will find it.

Hope nodded, Eva put every animal to see that her DNA matches there's bears, horses, farm animals, zoo animals, every animal she can find. But the results revealed to be...

Eva: ...none.

None. Hope frowned and question herself, how...how come her DNA didn't match with the animals, then how is she still excist without no parent?

Hope: i-i don't understand, how am I still here with out any family unknown species?

Eva: well that is a good question, I don't know, let's have a look.

Eva look through hope's description about herself, and then something that caught Eva's eye. A code from her information. Classified looked at Eva with confuse.

Classified: Eva, what is it?

Eva: there seems to be strange words from hope's information. Strange words and numbers together.

Corporal: what does it say?

Eva take a closer look and reads the code and it revealed to be...

Eva: 765HPF52.

Short fuse: um, why her code is 765HPF52?

Then Eva realized something.

Eva: wait a minute, hope! You said he took your DNA?

Hope: um yeah.

Eva: so if... wait a minute.

Eva typed into the computer of the list of villan and click on Dave A.K.A Dr Brine and hacked into his account and typed in that code, and revealed to be one file, ones pictures and ones videos. Eva then clicked on the first document and revealed to be Dave's old plan, Eva looked at Dave's plans which to be a big glass tube that has a machine attached onto the tube, which he was planing for evil. Eva looked confused of why hopes code on there? Eva got out of Dave's plans document and went on to Dave's vid dialogue, and when she clicked on it and plays the video, eva was shocked, the team looked at her and then the screen and shocked as well, of what the truth has revealed.