Chapter 23

In the morning, Eva, corporal, short fuse, classified and Hope are outside to train.

Eva: okay, hope. I notice your flying skills needs working on, so we got you this.

Eva held out a metal double shoulder strap with a strap for the waist and a logo at the middle. ( this what it look like. )

Hope: okay, how does it help me glide better

Eva: don't worry, it will.

Hope puts it on and clips the logo together to keep hold.

Eva: okay, can you go on the roof please?

Hope eyes went wide in shock.

Hope: What! Oh no, no, no, no-

Eva: just do it.

Hope sigh and shapeshifes into a owl to fly up and landed on the roof.

Eva: okay, and glide!

Hope open her wings out and jumped off the roof as she glides. Then, the metal strap she's wearing brought out metal wing with rocket from the back and the strap went over hope wings, making hope gasp in worry.

Hope: [ gasp ] Eva, what's happening?!

Eva: don't worry, you got this!

Hope made it to the lake and turn to make her wing on water and the other pointing up the sky.

Eva: that's it, your doing it!

Hope started chuckling with joy, but then, she started wobbling.

Hope: Guy!

Eva: don't worry hope, you got this.

Classified: Eva, you need to help her.

Eva: she got this sir.

Hope was trying to stop wobbling without knowing she heading towards a rock.

Hope: I got it. I GOT IT!! [ chuckled ]

hope looked and Saw a rock she going toward and then.

Hope: oh no.

Hope hit it, and fell in the lake.

Eva: hope!

the north wind rushed towards hope in worry as hope shapeshifes back to her penguin form.

Classified: are you okay?

Eva: did you hurt yourself?

Shortfuse: how many fingers is corporal holding?