Chapter 15

The 3 octopuses came in through the door, seeing all the penguins are terrified, giving them angry looks.

Hope: [ whisper ] we need to get everyone out of here.

Classified nodded. The octopuses suddenly spotted hope with the north wind.

Octopus: * octopus sound * ( look! There's the experiment! Get her and all the penguins! )

Hope: RUN!?!

Everyone started to panic in the room while the north wind is trying to find some where to escape from the octopuses.

Short fuse: up there [ short fuse points up the broken roof. ]

The north wind was about to escape out by climbing through the roof then one octopus grabs hope by the foot and drags her away away from the team.

Hope: AHHH!

Classified: hope!

The octopuses took hope and ran out the door. The north wind finally are on the roof, running towards the edge and spotted the octopuses, holding hope while running.

Eva: They got hope!

Classified: not for long.

The team ran. Hope was struggling to get out from his grip, but wouldn't. They went to the ally way when corporal blocks there way.

Corporal: where do you think your going?

The octopuses went to the other way when classified blocks it as well.

Short fuse: give us hope back!

The octopuses are trapped as the north wind walks closer towards them, but then the octopus throws hope to another octopus from the roof and run.

Hope: Let me go!

Octopus: * octopuses sound * ( no. We have orders from Dave, shapeshifter. )

Hope then suddenly bites the tentacles that courses The octopus in pain, letting go of hope and giving her a glare. Hope ran and shapeshifte into a wolf. She kept on running to building to building and suddenly, it was no more. But luckily classified grabs her waist in time.

Hope: Class!

Classified: Hope! Your alright!

Octopus: * octopus sound * ( get them! )

Hope and classified ran. They kept of running when they nearly reached to the jet.

Classified: we're almost there, hope! We're almost-

Suddenly, the octopus jumps onto classified and squirt ink at classified's eyes.

Classified: MY EYES!!!!!

Hope: Class!!

Then they fell off the roof and landed on the alleyway. and everything went black.

( flashback )

Hope opened her eyes, everything was blurry around her and someone in purple but she couldn't make out who, but all she could hear was a voice.

???: you know, how about I give a name. How about that?

hope nodded.

???: okay, what should I name you. Bella,

Hope shrugged for no.

???: no. Megan,

Hope shrugged again.

???: no. Heather.no...