chapter 2

Some years later, Alex and his friends are dancing and singing while the penguins are escaping from the music.

Skipper: That song, I swear it gonna make me lose my salmon.

Kowalski: singing getting louder, skipper ?

Skipper: then move faster!, Somebody get that wig off private.

Skipper looked at private, while he is Dancing in the music with a wig on, but then rico took private's wig off his head and private frowned.

Skipper: Private?

Private turned to skipper, that skipper has a serious look on his face.

Skipper: where's your daughter soldier ?

As private was going to answer, someone spoke.

???: up here!

Skipper and private looked up to see that it was hope, standing on the pile of crates. Hope has now a fully grown adult. ( I'll sent you guys a picture what she looks like now.)

Hope jumped off the pile of crates and landed on her feet to safety and walked toward skipper and her dad

Hope: what's up guys ?, I heard you guys called my name.

Skipper: hope, I need you to help Kowalski with that thing up, ok ?

Hope puts her flipper on her forehead and smiled.

Hope: yes sir, uncle skipper.

Skipper: good, you trouble maker.

Skipper smiled and scuffles hope's head and she giggled, hope runs off to help Kowalski with a smile on her face, private walks off too, to help Kowalski with a smile on his face.

Skipper: Kowalski, status report !

Kowalski: im really tired of that song.

The four penguins, run and jumped inside on the Cannon with the pole and skipper well.

Skipper: Well, the best part of owning a circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.

And then the cannon went boom, shooting them out of the circus and they unravel a pole with a piece of clothe, that is tied on, to make them hold on and glided.

Skipper: okay, seven years a ago, when private was outside of the train and fell into the wood, he found a little egg that the wolf's was trying to get, but we stopped them.
And then a egg hatched beyond private eye that made his and ours a little more cuter and prettier and shapeshifter into our lives.

Hope blushed by skipper's words.

Skipper: so tonight, hope, we celebrating you birthday !

Hope was surprised and happy at the same time.