Chapter 17

( meanwhile with the penguins )

Private is captured by the octopuses and they are taking him to dave's submarine.

Private: let me go! my brothers will take you down!

Octopus: * octopus sound * ( shut up, penguin. )

They made it to the ally way to meet with another octopus.

Bob: * octopus sound * ( so... )

The octopus held private out, showing bob he has the penguin. Bob gave a glare but not at private, the octopuses.

Bob: * octopus sound * ( I told you to capture 10, Loki! )

Loki: * Octopus sound * ( Hey! Benson told me to collect 1! )

Benson: * octopus sound * ( hey, no I didn't! I said 10, remember. A Cording to my information, It was scar who told you to get 1! )

Scar: * octopus sound * ( no I didn't, I took down this penguin and you said 1 penguin not 10! )

Benson: * octopus sound * ( no, you said 1! )

The octopuses started to argue, making private roll his eyes with annoyed until bob stops it.

Bob: * octopus sound * ( ENOUGH!!! You guys need to listen to me! )

Loki: * octopus sound * ( Why should we listen to you, because your our brother? )

Bob: * octopus sound * ( I maybe your brother, but I'm also In charge to order you to capture all penguins. )

Loki: * octopus sound * ( Oh, great, here we go! )

As they were arguing, they heard private chuckling.

Benson: * octopus sound * ( what's so funny? )

Private: [ chuckle ] oh nothing, it's just that you guys are great!

Benson: * octopus sound * ( you can understand us? )

Private: yes, I leaned how to understand octopus. [ sigh ] and do you know why I chuckled? And do you know why I said you guys are great?...because you guys remind me and my brothers. We would disagree and argue, but we would sort it out as a team, and as a family.

The octopuses looked at each other and back.

Bob: * octopus sound *( why do we remind you of your brothers? )

Private: because, you, bob, your Brave, want to get the job done. [ bob gives his brothers a smirk ] but you look out for your brothers and try your best to protect them from danger.

Bob: * octopus sound * [ look at benson. ] ( well, I did save you when you were doing your experiments when our controllers caught on fire. And you were trying to escape, but it was filled with smoke that was harder for you to breathe. )

Private: benson! your smart, and likes to prove yourself to your brothers that your tough as well.

Benson: * octopus sound * ( it's true. I just want to be tough for you guys so you can take me seriously. )

Bob: * octopus sound * ( Ben, you are tough! without your brain of smartness, We wouldn't be here. )

Benson: * octopus sound * ( you think I'm smart? )

Scar: * octopus sound * ( a genius. )

Private: scar, your tough and you would take down anyone who's going to hurt your brother's.

Scar: * octopus sound * ( yeah, i would do anything to protect you guys. )

Private: and Loki. I know you want to prove yourself that you can do anything, but how will your brothers know if you keep doing it.

Loki looked at his brothers with sadness.

Loki: * octopus sound * ( I'm sorry... all of you. I just sick and tired of everything ends up in disaster. I...I just want to go home... )

Bob: * octopus sound * ( Loki...[ bob lift Loki's head up to face bob. ] is that how you feel. )

Loki slowly nodded and looks away with sadness.

Bob: * octopus sound * ( oh Loki. You could've told us so we can help you! And... I miss home too.)

Scar: * octopus sound * ( me 3 )

Benson: * octopus sound * ( 4 )

The octopuses hugged each other.

Private: so, we're good.

The octopuses nodded after they done hugging.

Private: and am I-

Bob, benson, scar, Loki: * octopus sound * ( no... )

???: oh that's too bad.

They turned around by a voice from behind, and notice it's was skipper,Kowaski, and Rico.

Skipper: because we need our private back.

Private: skipper! Guys! I'm so sorry!!!

Skipper: not now, private. Okay guys, give us private and no one gets hurt.

Loki: * octopus sound * ( oh, and how are you going to do that then? )

Skipper: this.

Rico spits out a metal pole and hits Loki that made private escape from Loki grip.

Kowaski: run!!

The penguins were running from the octopuses while they are running after them. As they were running, skipper tripped.

Private: SKIPPER!!

as the octopuses were running towards skipper, a net hits them, trapped inside the net.

???: HAHA~ [ the penguins turned their heads to the building, revealing its the cat from the bar that private met. ] are you okay?!

Private: IT YOU!

The cat: COME ON! I KNOW JUST THE PLACE!!!

( time skip. )

The penguins followed the cat and it lead them to the airport.

Cat: over that fence is your ticket to your location.

Skipper: [ nodded ] okay, boys. Let's go.

Skipper, Kowalski, and Rico runs off towards the fence to jump over.

Private: thank you, um...

The cat place his paw on private shoulder.

The cat: Roger...that's the name.

Private nodded and ran to his brother's as they gone over the fence. They quickly went inside the plane without humans knowing. private took one look at Roger. Seeing him smiling from the distance before doors closes. The plane flies off with 4 penguins in there.

Skipper: okay, saving the penguins here we-[ private hugged skipper. ]

Private: ...I'm so sorry. [ crying ] I'm so sorry for what I said!

Skipper was shock, and smiled calmly and hugged private back.

Skipper: hey, it's okay, it's okay...we're here...we're here.