chapter 12

The North wind travel to Poland. The landed in the woods and walked out of the jet, it was filled with snow but not much of it.

Classified: alright, team. Let's search.

They split up. Corporal took the left with Eva, short fuse took the right and Classified took north with hope.

Classified: you know, you should've stayed in the jet with Eva before she left with corporal.

Hope: I know, but I'm fine, see! Nothing to worry about.

Classified: but-

Hope: amh! No buts! Just relax... and search- ahhh!!

As hope was talking, a crow grabbed her by the arms and flies off.

Classified: Hope!!

The crow kept flying up and up and then... drops her. Hope scream in fear and the crow dives down with her. Hope shapeshiftes into a owl and glides down and used her wing to water glide. She landed safely and went back to her penguin form. Classified ran towards her with worry.

Classified: Hope, are you okay?!

Eva: what happened?

Eva and the team walked towards them with curious.

???: I tell you want happened!

They heard a crow's voice, a scweecy, rusty voice from they're right. They turned they're heads and spotted him.

???: music!

He started singing and dancing and the team looked at him with confusion until he stopped.

???: wow! That was fun! Hi hope.

Hope: ...crow!

Short fuse: wait, you know him?

Hope: yeah, he's my...

Crow: im her cupid helper!

Eva: cupid.Helper?

Crow: yes, [ crow flies toward Eva and landed on a rock in front of her. ] I help the one that they need to find they're match.

The team, looked at eachother with confusion and looked back at crow with the same expression.

Crow: okay, anyway. Hope, I got you a match!

Hope: really?

Crow: yeah! His name is chuck, he likes jokes, hunting and dancing. [ crow points at classified with his feather thumb. ] [ whisper. ] he's a wolf like this guy.

Hope: okay, sooooo. When do I meet the guy?

Crow: tonight.

North wing and hope: WHAT?!!

Hope: but. I can't! I got work to do?!

Classified: that's right, we got work to do to stop Dave.

Crow: but it's too late now, I made agreement with his cupid, that you'll meet his guy tonight.

Hope thought about it for a moment. Meeting a male would be her chance, but the penguins needs saving.

Hope: [ sigh. ] okay, I'll do it. One date and that's it!

Crow: got it, thank you! [ crow puts his wing over hopes shoulder, then spoke. ] okay, we need to make you to this! To wolf- WHAT THE HECK! DO YOU HAVE A BANDAGES ON YOU!?!

hope: oh, this. I got scratch by a wolf in middasoda and did you know that I'm not an actual penguin?

Crow was in shock. He snapped out of it and continued talking.