Chapter 25

( meanwhile with the north wind )

It was 7:30 at night. Classified was in the hallway, holding a blue rose to confess his feelings for hope.

Classified: hope. Ever since I first met you, something inside of me made me feel different- no, not that. Hope, when we first met, my feelings- no!... [ sigh ] hope...for the longest time I've been working with the north wind as long as I could remember, I thought that nothing can change. Until... [ smile ] i met you. You made my heart fast when you are around me, when you laugh, smile, your eyes, and your voice. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I love you, as in...I'm in love you...

???: I knew it!!

Classified eyes went wide and Saw his team with shock.

Classified: d-don't you start-

Short fuse: I knew your in love with hope!

Eva: took you long enough...

Classified: look, your right, okay! But I need to be prepared for my night with hope.

Tod: we can help you with that.

( time skip )

It is 8pm, classified took hope ( hope shapeshifed into classified hight. ) to the roof top of the base.

Hope: Where are you taking me?

Classified: Oh, I just...wanted to show you little something to celebrate our last night together before we set off tomorrow.

Classified helped hope up, causing her to gasp as she saw a round table with two chairs, a bottle of wine, candle, and a flower.

Hope: All my years. No one's ever done anything like this for me. [ giggle ]

Hope notice classified wearing a fancy bow.

Classified: I - it is too much, isn't it? Um... Thank you, Bendy.

Bendy: I thought it was a nice touch.

After bendy took the bow away and left to leave hope and classified alone.

Classified: Pretend you did not see that. Please, please sit down.

Classified brought out a dish with a cover over it.

Hope: What's this?

Classified: Ta-da!

Classified lift up a cover to reveal two cooked salmon. 

Hope: salmon! You shouldn't have.

Classified: I did! You have had quite an influence on me. Which is amazing because Of your powers and...[ hope looked annoyed. ] No, I'm not interested in your powers, I mean, I like that you want to use them for helping others! A-anyway, you could not be more different! You know, you are you are practically, one of the guys! No no no! You are not a guy! Let me begin again! [ classified lend against the table and cause him to fall with the food. ] Uh... Ha... I am not myself tonight. Hope! [ classified stood back up ] Sorry, that was loud. This is a disaster.

Hope: [ giggle ] No, it's cute.

Classified smiled and decided to tell her how he feels.

Classified: Hope ... I ...

Hope: look at that!

Hope popped out from her seat and went in the woods as classified follows her to the old abandoned theme park to see the Lanterns flouting from the night sky, making classified amazed by it.

Classified: wow...I never seen anything like this before.

Hope: when I was little, I would go here with my family to see them once a year.

Classified: when the lanterns comes back next year, I'm definitely going with you.

Classified puts his arm around her shoulder and hope place her fin on his chest as they watched the lanterns.

Hope: [ frown ] class... I'm super scared.

Classified: Don't be, it's just the theme park. [ looking at hope ]

Hope: It's not it, it's just that I don't to lose you guys after our mission. But the truth is...I like where I am, when I'm with you...

Classified place his other hand on hopes that made her look at him.

Classified: yeah. Me too...

They both smiled and continued back watching the lanterns. But what they didn't know is that Tod and bendy were watching them.

Tod: [ sigh ] love~ it's a great sound when I said it.

Bendy: yep. Now it's time to set the mood.

Tod: you thinking what I thinking?

Bendy nodded and they fly to the stage where they found a microphone.

Tod: Look how she lights up the sky
Ma Belle Evangeline

So far above me yet I
Know her heart belongs to only me

Hope: did you hear that?

Classified: yeah I do.

Je t'adore, Je t'aime Evangeline

You're my queen of the night

Tod kissed the water, showing classified and hope.

So still So bright

Classified looked at hope with a lovey smile.

That someone as beautiful as she
Could love someone like me

Hope: class. I do you...wanna dance, I mean you don't have to! I was just asking because someone is singing and it's night time and your cute in the moon light- [ blush ] i mean the moon is shining. [ nervous giggle] tell me to stop.

Classified: no, I like it. I think you look cute too.

Hope blushed. Classified held his hand out and hope accepted and started dancing. They dance where the fireflies are around them.

Love always finds a way it's true!
And I love you, Evangeline

Love is beautiful
Love is wonderful!
Love is everything, do you agree?

The fireflies disappeared and classified dip hope.

Mais oui!

Hope opened her eyes as they sparkle, making classified heart melt.

Look how she lights up the sky
I love you, Evangeline

He slowly pulls hope back up without breaking eye contact.

Hope: class... thank you. I really enjoyed tonight.

Classified:...Patrick.

Hope looked at classified in confusion.

Hope: what...

Classified: my real name is Patrick. That's why it's classified. Is it silly?

Hope: [ giggle ] no, it's nice... [ blush ] and cute.

Classified started to blush and smiled. They gaze into each other and slowly leans in, slowly closing they're eyes...and kissed. But what they didn't know is that his team was watch and started to tear up with joy.

Eva: [ tearing up ] so beautiful.

Short fuse: [ tearing up ] our boy is all grown up...pay up guys!

Eva: do we have to?

Short fuse: yes, that was a bet to see if they kiss or not. So pay up!

Eva and corporal gave short fuse $20.

Eva: happy?

Short fuse: yes, but more happy that they kissed.