Chapter 4

The penguins got out dave's submarine and they were standing at the edge of the submarine.

Skipper: right, boys and girls, it's just like Cuba. Taxi!

The Penguins jumped onto two umbrellas and flipped the human couple's, over to the water.

Skipper: How about some music? Something chase-y.

Skipper gave a coin to the guitar man and he starts playing.

Private: here they come!

The Penguins saw three octopuses at the edge of the submarine.

skipper: let's move.

And the Penguins are off, rowing the boat to get away from the octopuses.

Private: stroke! Stroke! Stroke again! Stroke some more! Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke!

The three octopuses jumped off the submarine and swam towards them, while they doing that, private looked at hope, checking if she's alright.

Private: hope!

Hope turns to private.

Private: are you okay?

Hope: yeah, I think so.

Private: ah good, hope I won't let anything or anyone lay a flipper or hands on you again, okay?

Hope nodded and smiled, but then she looked behind private and saw the octopuses are coming there way. Private looked at hope and looked behind and saw it that the octopuses took control of a human.

Private: We got baddies, six o'clock.

Skipper: Kowalski, battle formation.

Kowalski lift skipper up face to face holding a stick, with the octopus,

Skipper: So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let's dance.

And the the octopus Squirtle Inc at skippers eyes.

Skipper: Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I've lost visual. Kowalski, be my eyes.

Kowalski: Left. Right, right! Up! Duck.

And the octopuses got hit by a window by a angry person.

Skipper: I think I got 'em.

Kowalski: They are down, sir.

Skipper: Excelente.

Skipper jumps down and back what he was doing, and then the octopuses launch themself flying towards them

Private: Skipper!

Kowalski: They're back up, and we are running out of canal.

Skipper: Parker Posey! Go all-terrain.

Hope: don't worry uncle skip, I got this.

Private looked at hope in worry.

Private: hope, don't-

But it was too late, hope jumped of the boat and shapeshifes into a owl ( just pick any owl. ) and flies toward the three octopuses.

Skipper: private, you really-

Private: I know.

While hope flies towards them, she grabs one octopus at the front with her foot and swing them at the side of the wall. Hope flies back and she did a water glide and went back the boat and she shapeshifes back to her form.

Hope: so... how did I do?

Skipper: well, I can't see anything but I'm guessing your gliding techniques needs more work on.